•|CHAPTER-6|•

Mankirat's pov

Being a father of 24 years old daughter is not easy. As her age increases my mind is more diverting towards getting her married. I don't want to get my babygirl married, but one or the other day we have to.

I am a very proud father of my daughter and the satisfaction of being a proud father of a daughter who serves the nation can never be compared.

I was in my own thoughts when my phone rang.
"Singh" I said in my business tone.
"Abe o khote de putar, Delhi jaake tu maine bhul gaya, teri mai baawan Lata tode ke ek karan" the person on call said.(you son of idiot, you went to Delhi and forgot me, I will break you arms and legs )
"Who the hell are you to talk to me like that. Don't you know whom am I?" I asked him in rage.
"Tera pyeo!" He exclaimed(your father).
"Par daddy ji da swargwas hue 4 saal ho te hum oho tere kol kitho aa gaye mere pyaare Ram Jaisingh" I said cockily.(but my father died 4 years ago then how come he is with you my dear Ram jaisingh)
"How the hell did you know it was me?!" He said in astonishment
"Janab jis school mein aap padhate hai uss school ke hum headmaster hai!" We were bickering cockily.(sir the school in which you studied I was the headmaster of the same)
"Accha yeh sab chod Mani ek gal Das Kavya kidda hai?" Ram asked( ok leave all this Mani tell me how is Kavya?)
"Vo changi bhali hai. Kyu kya hua ek dum se pucha?" I asked him.(she is doing great but why did you asked so suddenly?)
"Yrr Mani I will tell you everything when we meet. By the way me and my family have shifted to Delhi now permanently and I want to meet you alone or with bhabhi on either saturday or Sunday jadon vi tu free ho" Ram told me.

"Par hoya ki oh das?" I asked(but tell me what happened?)
"Mai sab btaau ga par phele milna hai or tension na mai teri kaafi tension dur kar dunga ab" he said.( I will tell you everything but firstly I want to meet you and don't take tension I will be the one to ease it)
"Chal thek hai milte hai" and the call ended. (Ok then meet soon)

The only worry of my life which is left is to see my daughter happily married and that person should be able to give her all the love, support, care and affection which she need.

Standing in from of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji I just prayed
Hey babaji mere bacche nu sambhal ke rakhana koi aisa jeevan saathi dena usse jo usse humesha khush rakhe bas or kuch nhi chahiye mujhe site mere bacho ki khushi ke.
When I turned around I saw my wife standings there and smiling.
(Hey lord just keep my daughter happy and safe in her life. Give her such a life partner who will keep her happy always nothing matters more than their happiness)
"Sab thek toh hoga na jasvinder kaure?" I asked her
(What happened Jasvinder kaure)
"Oh ji aap na tension na lo mujhe mere babaji par pura bharosa hai oh sab thek rakhenge!"( You don't take tension I have compete faith in God We will do everything great)
She said. I felt as if some weight has been lifted off my shoulders after talking to my beloved wife.

Ram Jaisingh's pov

The last thing in my life I want to do before I give my entire time my señorita is getting my younger son Mayank married, but this idiot son of mine never listens to me, hmph.

So as you see I have 2 detectives behind my son. Hey hey don't get me wrong I want the best for my son so these 2 detectives are none other than Ryan and Ahaan so I have strictly orders them that, if my son catches interest of any girl who seems to be good to them so they have to inform me. So here we go then
(Bold Ryan italics Ram)
Uncle finally aapke bete ko ek ladki achi lagi hai.
(Uncle finally your son has liked a girl.)
Oh ok but I want all her details from you both as soon as possible.
Done uncle. We known her name and it's  major general Kavya Singh. Rest of the information you will get soon with the pictures of her and her family.
Good that's what I expect from you both and I hope she is good for my son.
Don't worry uncle according to us she is the best for you useless son and you amazing family.
(Conversation ends here)
After an hour,

"Uncle!!!!" Screamed Ahaan
"Bolo" (say)
"Information is as follows:
Name: Major General Kavya Singh
Father's name: Mankirat Singh
Mother's name: Jasvinder kaur
Brother's name:...."
"Gursimran Singh" I said.
"How do you know" they both said with there mouths open
"Well you proved my intuition right. He is my bestfriend and that's his family. So it won't be difficult for me to make them agree. And I must say meri kavu kitni badi ho gayi hai she has made all us proud" I said as a proud father.
"But how do you know them?" They asked
"You see we both are from Chandigarh and we are bestfriends since diapers and even our kids too. Mayank and Kavya used to bestfriends but they shifted to Delhi when Kavya was 4 and Mayank 5 so they might not remembering each other. But those two were inseparable and Mayank used to be so protective towards her and used call her my cute girlfriend and never used to allow any boy near her. Those were the days." I sighed
"So you mean to say they were childhood sweetheart and now we will be the cupid to bring them together?" They both asked me.
"Yes" and it seemed like it was the last thing they wanted to hear from me.
After our small celebration and my call with Mani we decided to meet on Sunday, day after tomorrow. So let's see how the things work out and I hope it's in our favor.

Hola people so this is what the parents think about there kids and now our parents will be the cupid in the love life of our couple. Let's see how do they bring the things together for the welfare of their kids.
Till the adiós.
Love
Khushi ♥️