•|CHAPTER-14|•

Attention long chapter ahead
                              ****
Mayank's pov

After everyone went home I decided to make a few calls for my date tomorrow. It's our first date and I want to be perfect, according to me dates are required so that we can know each other so that we can be more and be more comfortable with one other.

So here now I am standing in front of Kavya's home and ringed the bell her bhabhi opend the door.

"Goodmorning bhabhi!"
"Goodmorning Mayank hope you are having a very happy morning."
"Definately I am having a very happy morning, but here I am nervous and excited"
"Don't worry come inside and let me go and call Kavya."

I went inside and was talking to her family when I heard a clearing of throat and when I saw her I stunned to see her.
She was looking beautiful in her white top and blue jeans with her sneakers. Her hair was tied in a sleek ponytail and had minimum makeup on her face.
And ladies and gentlemen it is the time to make MAYANK JAISINGH embarrass in front of his in-laws and here I am standing with jaw touching floor and my ears definitely red.

                         Her outfit

"Ok guys enough of chit chatting now we are leaving or we will be late for our date so see you later family!"I said and dragged her out of her home.
I made her sit in the car and jogged towards the driver seat
I bent towards her and I saw her breath hitched.
"You are looking damn beautiful cariño." I said in her her ear huskily and left a feather kiss on her ear lobe and did her seat belt and started the car.
She was blushing hard.
"Don't blush hermosa."
"I am not blushing" she said while hiding her face from me.
"By the where are we going?",
"It's for me to know and you to find out"
"Sabes que me encantan las sorpresas. She said and I was shocked to know that she knows Spanish.
(You know I love surprises)
"Me sorprendiste chica"
(You surprised me girl)
We were enjoying our silence but there was something missing and I know it is music so I turned on the radio and a song played and we both were lost in our own world and we're standing on red light.

Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye…

hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila