Chapter 6: Cuddles

Pewd's pov:

I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I saw Duck and Katjaa (is that how you spell it?) outside the house.

I walked over to them and introduced myself. "Morning!" I said. I met them two days ago. I woke up in a cornfield and saw a house nearby.

I found Kenny, Katjaa, Duck and the others here. The next day, (y/n) and Clemmy-clue came.

"Morning Felix, how are you feeling after that tumble last night?" She asked laughing at the end.

I blush. "You saw that?" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Nice and clear." "Well, I gotta go check on (y/n). See you later!" I said and rushed to the barn, still blushing.

I sighed and woke (y/n) up. "RUSE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEAD!!!" I yelled in her ear.

"Really? Ruse?" She groaned. "Yes really." She laughed and we walked and talked until we heard a scream.

We rushed to the sound, knowing what would happen next. We didn't know if Lee was here or not.

Looking around, he wasn't. I had to make the choice. "Help! Help!" "Duck!!!" I looked at Duck then at the guy. (I don't remember:P)

I kept doing this until (y/n) made the decision. She lunged straight for...
...
...
...
...
...
Duck.

After a few seconds I went for the guy, but I was too late. "NOOO!" The old dude bent down after (y/n) and I killed all the zambies.

He cried silently while we stood behind him, not knowing what to do. "Get out..." He finally whispered.

"But-" Kenny started to say until he was interrupted. "I SAID GET OUT!!!" We all walked backwards in shock.

"Where you off too?" Kenny said after a good distance away from that fu(n). "Wherever she's going." I said pointing to (y/n).

"Uhh, yep...Clemintine is also with me. We're off to(anywhere)." (Y/n) said. Kenny nodded and said he could take us there.

We all aboard the truck. Kenny, Duck, Katjaa, and Clemy-clue inside. While, (y/n) and I were on the back. I gazed up at the stars while laying.

"Why are we here?" I asked out of the blue. "I don't know." (Y/n) muttered. She fell asleep and I remained in the position I was.

(Y/n) shifted a little and ended up sleeping on my chest. I guess she's a hugger.

I stroke her hair just to make sure she won't get any nightmares anymore. I soon fell asleep while cuddling (y/n).

A/n: Sorry it's short, BUTT! I have my reasons! Don't worry, your beautiful Cry will come later in the story. *wink wink* ;) Hope you enjoyed! I'll see you in the next chapter!! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!