Chapter 12: Everything Goes Crashing Down

(Y/n)'s pov:

"NO!!!"

My eyes shot open. Darkness was all I could see. "Am I dead yet?" I said.

"No, you aren't." I groaned and stomped my foot. "When will this nightmare end?" I asked irritated.

"Oh sweetie, this only the beginning. This isn't the full part of it." The voice chuckled.

I blew away a piece of (h/c) away from my face. "Are you serious?!" I crossed my arms.

"When can I go back?" I said looking around. "Not yet. I gotta tell you something."

I stopped and said, "Then tell me this something."

"Don't change the story. It has to go with the game. You are a character in my story. I write it you do it. Alright?"

"What if I don't want to do it?" I asked stubbornly. The voice sighed.

"It won't be too bad. Just don't change the game or else that changes everything." The voice pleaded.

I sighed. "Alright, alright. But it can't be too bad. Deal?"

"Deal."

I tilted my head. "Before I leave, what's your name?"

"Oh, (y/n). Don't worry about that. You're gonna have to deal with me later in the story/game." I recognize that it was a female voice.

"Now run along. You have so much to complete in little time." It said. I felt a little push from something and I tripped.

I braced for the fall but something, or someone caught me. It was a pair of warm arms and I opened one eye. I was back.

My breathing hitched as I see who caught me. "C-cry?" I asked. His familiar poker face mask nodded.

My breathing came back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I sobbed into his green hoodie.

Cry's pov:

When it became dinner time I asked for the bathroom. I quietly went upstairs to the familiar book shelf. I did the puzzle and pushed the bookshelf away from the hidden door.

I gasped at the sight. (Y/n) was nowhere to be found. I hesitantly opened the bathroom door. There laid Mark in his own pool of blood. His leg chopped off.

"Help. Dinner. Leg. Family is wrong. (Y/n)!!" He gasped out.

I nodded and frantically looked for the (e/c) eyed girl. I looked under the bed. The other rooms.

Then I thought of the worst. 'What if she's already... Dead.' I shook the thought. 'No, not yet.'

I opened the last door and (y/n) fell out. Her eyes closed. I caught her in time before she fell.

I sighed in relief. She was still alive. I smiled a little under my mask. She opened one of her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

She hiccuped. "C-cry?" She stuttered. She was scared. She wrapped her (s/c) arms around my neck and cried into my hoodie.

She was safe and in my arms. I then thought of the others. "Come one, we gotta stop the others." I whispered. She calmed down and nodded.

"Sorry..." She said. "It's okay." I patted her head. She was shorter than me and was cute. I shook my head and grabbed her soft hand.

We ran downstairs and Clementine was about to eat a piece of meat.

"STOP! You're eating Mark!!" I yelled. Everyone stopped and panicked. The old man got angry at me.

I was then hit in the head. Everything was blurry and faint. "Shi(p)." I muttered.

The last thing I felt was someone catching me. They yelled my name and then was knocked out as well. I soon fell and passed out.

'When I just got her. Everything goes crashing down.'

A/n: Heyyo! New chapter. I decided that if I was going to update TWIM or Elysium then I update NAP as well.

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeee!!!!