Chapter 16: Don't Get Bitten

Still on the train

Reader's pov:

I rolled my eyes at hobo dude over there. He told me to take better care of Clem.

I'm totally capable of taking care of a fricken psh I don't know a 9-12 year old! Well sorry for not being responsible enough!

I was fuming in the corner while Clem was still resting. I woke up to hobo nudging me with his dirty foot. I glared at his legs and breathed in.

I never like this guy. Even in the game.

(I'm sorry if you do like him.)

I sighed and put my (h/l) hair up into a high ponytail. I gently pushed Clem off of me and covered her with a soft blanket.

(If you have short hair then put your hair up with a bobby pin or something to keep it out of your face.)

I went up to the engine silently with hobo's eyes following me. I thought he was staring at my butt, then cringed. I glared at him before I went to Cry.

Before I could reach him my heart pounded and I didn't know why. Soon the pounding became louder and louder and I screamed at the volume.

I closed my eyes and fell to the ground and crouched. My hands held my ears and I trembled.

I open my eyes and...

I'm in my bedroom...

"Wha-what?" I whispered. I stood up and looked around me. The pounding came back and I looked at where it came from.

The door...

I hesitantly turned the cold metal knob and opened the door slowly. You know the anticipation that you feel during horror movies? That's what I'm feeling.

I blink at the darkness in front of me. Then...

My mom came in holding a plate of dinner. "Dear, I've been calling you for awhile now. You haven't come down, are you alright?" She said.

She set down the plate and looked at me. I still stared at her in shock. "What? I know I'm pretty but do you have to stare that much?" She joked.

I played along and smiled. 'Was that all a dream?' "Darling, that wasn't a dream."

'Huh?' I looked at my mom and her features slowly changed. Then everything around me disappeared and I began to breath fast.

"No! Please! Take me back! I don't want to leave her! TAKE ME BACK! THIS IS A SICK JOKE PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!" I yelled at the figure in front of me.

I felt wet things sliding down my cheek and I glared at the person in front of me.

"Wha-whoa hold your panties girl. I'm sorry I had to let you go through that. It's the only way I could access you without getting in trouble with Fate." The figure held her hands up.

"Who's Fate? And who are you?" I asked.

"I'm that person you spoke to before and Fate is someone unknown to the world." She said.

My glare faltered as I remember mom. "I want to go back." I whispered and sat down. I hugged my knees to my chest. I probably looked weak right now but this was too much to handle.

"It's okay. It all be over so-" I cut her off. "Why were we sent here anyways? You just wanna laugh at our suffering, huh!!!" I yelled at her.

I felt her glare at me. "It's not my fault. Fate wanted this and I decided to help you out secretly!" She angrily said.

She breathed in. "Look, Cry and the others are in front of you right now so I don't have much time to speak. Be careful...if a zombie bites you...something will happen." I raised my brow. "And what is that 'something'?" I asked.

"I really wish I could but I can't tell ya. It's forbidden and I'll get punished for telling you..." She shudders.

"Alright thanks for the info." I sarcastically said. "But seriously, something will happen to you if you get bitten. You won't just turn...just...be careful. If you do, I'll try to rewind it as fast as I can." Her voice got dark and serious.

I nodded. "Now go...your friends...and CRY~ is waiting for you." I blushed when she emphasized Cry.

Then I passed out.

A/n: It's short but still a chapter yah? Anywho, just a filler.

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!