Chapter 9: The Voice

(Y/n)'s pov:

As I walked around, two men came over. One with nothing and the other with a gasoline thing.

I hid beside the wall and everyone followed. I realized that this was going to take a dark turn.

(Skipped to the part with the "normal" people)

We arrived at the dairy farm. I held my breath as the mom came up to us.

By us, I meant Cry, me, Carley, Ben, and Mark. I shook my head and plastered a fake smile. I then waved.

"Ya'll look hungry! Here are some biscuits to tame them hungry bellies." The perky mom told us. Mark held it and we all said thanks.

I explored the farm and saw the swing that was fixed and I smiled. The only place that's peaceful is the disgusting, horrible place.

I sighed and kept a close eye on Mark. Ben and Carley went back to get the others.

I walked around until someone covered my mouth from behind. Preventing me from screaming.

"Don't be putting fake smiles. We see them." A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened and I got hit by something. I then blacked out. I heard someone's voice call out my name.

It was Cry.

A/n: Sorry it's sooooo short, BUTT I had to put a cliffhanger. SORRY

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Ill see you in the next chapter!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!