Chapter 20: Virus Cry

'He's back. Please let it be a dream...' I stared at the ground in terror. Arms wrap around my waist and I screamed.

"H-hey! It's okay! It just me, Mark! (Y/n)? Are you okay?" I stop and I breath in and out to calm myself.

"Just peachy!" I faked a smile. He didn't look convinced and I bit my lip.

"Uh-I-imma go now. Soooo...can you let go of me?" Mark blinked and realized. He took his arms back and blushed, I think.

"S-sorry!" He turned and walked towards Ken. I look straight ahead and breath in.

"I said I'm done with this house!" Kenny yelled.

"We can do both, Kenny." I say calmly. "I'll go with Mark, Ken, and Cry."

"Let's go." I lead the guys to the house. Once we enter Mark and Ken disappear. Sparkles of red and pink replace them.

I stare wide eyed at their spots. 'W-were they transported to the real world?!' I stretch my hand out and felt around.

Nothing.

Just air.

I look at Cry and he was the same. We forget about the supplies knowing there's probably a few stuff we already picked up.

We run outside to Krista(I think), Kenny, and Ben. Pewds and Marzia were looking around for their friends.

"Where's Ken?" Pewds asked.

"And Mark?" Marzia added. We shook our heads and looked at Kenny, Ben, Clem, Krista, and the other dude.

They had confused looks.

"Who's that?" Kenny asked. My breath hitches.

'No...please tell me they're at the real world!' I thought. Then everything turned black.

"Sup' friend!" The girl said.

"You again?" I said bored. Her eye twitched.

"Sorray then! I won't tell you what happened to your friends!" She turns and starts to walk away.

"H-hey! Get back here!" I yelled. "Tell me what happened to Mark and Ken!"

She sighs and turns around. "Why didn't you take Cry or me?" I asked.

"You're still needed in the story, (y/n). Same with Cry. Anymore questions?"

I hesitated and decided to ask. "...why is virus Cry in here?" Her eyes widen and she started to breath heavily.

"Nononononononononononononononononono...!!!!!" She swiped her hand around her and light appeared. I gasp at her.

Touch screen computers appear and keyboards. Numbers and letters keep changing on the screen as she frantically typed into multiple computers.

What made me surprised is her appearance. (This is not really me btw. It's my oc :3)

She had short black hair that became longer as it neared her face. She had narrowed dark gray eyes that were filled with fear and determination.

She was wearing a black hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans and white converse. Her creamy skin glowed blue with the screens around her.

She looked...normal. I thought she would have been a cute little fairy in human size. I thought she would have been magical and fantasy like. Like Yui from Sword Art Online!

"You disappointed that I'm not cute like Yui?" She said without looking at me. My face turned into a poker face and I nodded a little.

She laughed. "I wish. I thought I would have been cute but I'm still me..." She said.

"Why are you here?" I blurt. I cover my mouth as I saw sadness in her eyes. She stopped typing and looked at me while sighing.

"I was...bitten. Kind of. I was stuck in a different game and I died before meeting my love life..." She answered.

"Wait...so this is a sick way to get people to fall in love?!" I yelled. She shook her head then nodded.

"Kinda. I was in Bioshock: Infinite. I was going to be paired with my crush that also got stuck in the game. Unfortunately, he had to pick between Elizabeth and me to save." Tears started to form in her eyes.

"H-he picked her. Even though he knew me longer. Apparently, he loves a fricken game character than a real person..." She started to cry and she looked as if she was reliving a nightmare.

I walk up to her and hug her. She snapped out of it and hugged me back. She calmed down and looked at a computer. It was bigger than the others.

"Virus Cry is the one who helped Fate put you in here. It seems as if you had a past encounter with him. May I ask what happened?" She asked. I sighed and bit my lip.

"I was watching YouTube..."

I sat there in front of my computer watching Cry play a game. It started to static and glitch. I ignore it, thinking it was just a storm outside messing with the satellite.

Boy was I wrong.

It got stronger and I looked outside, annoyed. There was no storm and there was no wind.

I look at my computer in confusion and instead of seeing the video, Cry was there.

He had a ragged poker face mask that was glowing blue. He looked like an insane killer.

He jumped out of my computer and started to chase me around my room. I was crawling from corner to corner and punching him.

I landed on my bad and curled into the corner, my legs ready to kick him. Instead of eating me like I thought he would he grabbed my wrists and pinned me on my bed.

He was on top of me. This wasn't a very good position. I was wiggling and trying to flip us or call for help.

But, my mom decided to go to a late night party and won't be back until morning. Cry leaned in, his cold breath hitting my neck as he neared it.

"Names' Virus Cry. You're very pretty, (y/n) (l/n). I'd like to keep you as my pet." I stopped breathing and stared at him.

A wave of adrenaline rush through me and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he groaned in pain.

"Heck no! I ain't being your pet!" I yelled. I kneed him in the face, breaking him mask. I gasp at his eyes.

They were a beautiful icy blue that was filled with pain. I snap out of it and grabbed the end of his virtual-like hoodie.

I throw him into the screen and turned my computer off. "Duck you." I growled as I wiped my hands.

I smirk and fall onto my bed and fell asleep. But not before hearing a deep voice whisper into my ear.

"I'll see you soon. This is not the end." I ignore it thinking it was just a ghost living in my house.

"That's quite an encounter." She said. "Oh yeah! My name is Adrian Deci btw. You can call me Aid or Ryan. I forgot to properly introduce myself." She exclaimed. I shrugged and shook her hand.

"What's he doing in the game?" I ask. "Idk. He said he was going to be back. So that?" She said.

"Can I go back? I don't think I have anymore questions...plus I need to get back to Cr-I mean the group!" I yelled at the end. My cheeks betray me and blood rushes to them.

Adrian awed at my cuteness and pinched my cheek. "No problemo my friendo!" She said in a Italian voice.

She snapped her fingers as I waved bye to her and the world turned black.

A/n: I decided to leave it off there. This chapter is probably a little longer than the others cuz I'm awesome like that X3

I was going to continue it then stopped there because I'm trying to figure out something. *wink wink*

You finally meet the person that's been with you! YAS! Ooohhhh! And Virus Cry is with ya now ;)

Anywho, hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!