Chapter 1: waking up

(Y/n)'s pov:

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"SHUT UP YOU FLIPPING ANNOYING CLOCK!!!!" I yelled and threw it at the wall. I heard a crash and the sound dying down. "Oppsies...meh I'll clean it up later."

I rubbed my head and stood up. "...." I jump back into bed again. "Ahhhhh, so comfortable!" =-=

"(y/n)! You better be up before I get there!!!" Mom yelled. "OH CRAP!"

I got out of bed and threw a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top, undergarments, and hoodie into the bathroom.

After getting the most quickest shower in my life I got dressed. I attached an awesome chain on my belt.

(HAHA!! I CONTROL WHAT YOU WEAR!!)

Putting on some fuzzy socks with vans I heard a faint voice from downstairs. "Your room better be clean too!"

'Ummmmmmm, and how do you think I'm suppose to do that woman!'I said in my mind so that no one but me can hear it.

I looked around to see my room looked like a tornado barged in.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Oh poopy rainbows." I muttered under my breath.

I fixed the bed and threw everything in the closet. I fixed my vanity and put a little makeup on. Just concealer, mascara, and eyeshadow shall do the trick.

Right when I pushed in my vanity chair, mom bursts through the door.

"Well, there goes another door..." I sweatdropped.

Yes, this happens a lot. I get late for school, mom comes in at right time, she kicks my door down, and we order another one.

She looked around my room then at me with a bull like look. Then she turned sweet and kind.

"Breakfast, dear?"

A/n I got so frustrated with this flipping chapter with that copy and paste thing so I wasted 10 minutes trying to delete it and without deleting the story.😡
Hope you enjoyed please like and comment that would be very appreciated.
Byeeeeeeeee