Chapter 13: More To Come

Previously

Cry's pov:

I heard someone yell out my name after catching me. It was her. Her familiar (h/l) (h/c) hair touched my face as she collapsed.

I struggled to keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw was (y/n) body sprawled out on my torso.

Onto the chapter!

I groaned as I woke up. Clementine was shaking me. "You're awake." She said, surprised. I nodded and then the headache came.

I groaned and sat up slowly, holding my head. I scanned the room and (y/n) was nowhere to be found.

My eyes widened as I remembered everything. I stood up abruptly and looked for her frantically.

"(Y/n)! Where is she?! (Y/n)!!!!" I called for her. I looked at Clementine who looked down.

"Where is she?" I said as I kneeled down to her. She looked up, it seemed she was in a daydream.

"Oh, she went there." She pointed at the vent. I looked up, she was going to the other room.

I stood up slowly and sighed in relief. 'At least she's safe.' I thought. She opened the metal door and cheered quietly.

"I got it!!" Then she sniffed the air and she shuttered and covered her nose. "Ewwwwwww!!!"

She was so childish. I loved it, it was...cute. I then realized what she did before she went in there. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Uh... What are you doing?" She asked nervously. "...Did you kill him?" I whispered. She froze and shook. "I...uh..." She sighed. "I...did." She confessed. I nodded and patted her head.

"U-uh, can we go now?" She asked. I smiled under my mask and nodded. "Alright, enough flirting. I gotta get my family!" Kenny said impatiently.

We killed the other brother and went into the house. After saving Kenny's family I battled with the other brother.

I panted with my fist clenched. I felt exhausted. I couldn't stand anymore. My legs staggered and I fell onto my knees.

"Heh, had enough?!" He screamed. I heard him groan. Confused I looked up. (Y/n) kicked him in the stomach and he fell onto the ground. "You bi-" he was slapped.

"Never say cuss words in front of me." She growled. 'She's scary... Better not mess with her.' I thought.

She stood up straight and stepped on his leg. Making him unable to walk. He screamed out in pain.

I then heard growls and something dragging on the ground. My eyes widen. "We gotta get outta here!" I yelled. Everyone nodded.

We all ran towards the gate except for (y/n) who slowly walked. "Wait! Why won't you finish me!! Come back here!!" He screamed.

I sighed. 'He just doesn't give up does he?' I thought. (Y/n), who wasn't even 3 steps away from him, whirled around and kicked him in the face. (Imagine when Levi kicked Eren😂😂 that's how you kicked)

"Tch. Shut up, brat." She said in a scary, low voice. I blinked in surprise and I just shrugged it off and walked away.

(Y/n)'s pov:

Holy cheese nips! I freakin sounded like fricken Levi!!!!! Dang I didn't know I was this cool!! I victory danced in my head and followed after my friends.

Leaving the cannibal to be eaten by his own "kind". I kept looking straight as I walked. They all smiled at me and I grabbed Clem's hand and walked.

Cry soon grabbed my hand and we looked at each other and smiled.

But I know that there's more to come.

A/n: Hai :3 I updated! Yay!!! Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeee!!!!