Chapter 4: Im Dead

(Y/n)'s pov:

I know this part. We have to go there, but we have to get the walkie talkie before we go.

Sigh, I really don't want to deal with the dead babysitter.

I tried to remember where the walkie talkies were.
...
...
...
...
Oh... it's in the drawer in the kitchen.

DANG IT!

Ugh I have to go down there anyway. "Clem?"

She hummed in response as she turned to look at me.

"I need to get walkie talkies, do you have any?" Even though I know I still need to keep in character.

"If I remember, it's in the drawers in my kitchen." She said.

"Alright let's go get them, okay?" "Yep!" She said popping the p.

Ahhhh, I love Clemintine. I started to climb down the ladder with her following me.

"We have to hurry, we gotta check that obnoxious sound." I said while sprinting to the glass door. I pull it open and dig through the drawers.

I didn't bother listening to the voicemails. I already know what they say and I do not want to cry again.

After grabbing the walkie talkies I tried to run outside. TRIED. I slipped on the pool of blood...

I'm dead.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Jk jk jk. I ain't gonna die tonight bro!

I quickly get up and slam the door shut just in time for the babysitter to come out. I sigh in relief.

I spin around to see Clemintine looking at her babysitter in horror. "W-wha-what w-was that?!" She said.

I know she's not used to this but I know she'll get use to them in the future.

"They're zombies but to make it a little more fun we'll call them..." I said as I tried to think of a name.

"Ummm... How about shi-"

"You were going to say ships right missy!" I said as I cut her off before she said anymore.

I may be awesome but no bad words. "Uhh, yeah." She said nervously.

As you can see, when I'm angry I turn into da hulk. Also I hate when people curse. It's not right.

I took Clem's hand and walked to the back gate. I peeked over the fence to see two people there.

"Hey! Are you friendly?" I know they are but yeah keep in character.

The two men snap their heads at me and smiled. "Of course! Do... You think you can help us?" One asked.

"Yep!" I opened the gate with Clemintine's help and I walked over where the two were.

A/n: there are some parts that I don't remember so I'm going to have to watch the gameplay again so it's gonna take me awhile. But that's later the story so here's your chapter. Byeeeeeeeeee