Chapter 7: Corners

(Y/n)'s pov:

I covered Clem's ears. I tried so hard to not punch the old dude. "I need to go to the bathroom!"

Clem whispered in my ear. I nodded and grabbed a pipe while walking with her. Before she could open it I held her back.

She gave me a questioning look and I shook my head. The talking became yelling. I pushed the door open and hit the zombie in the head.

"EEEEPP!" Clem screamed and ran back. A few more people came in after hearing her. I noticed most of them were Youtubers.

My eyes widened. Cryoatic, Markiplier, Minx, and a guy with a bear hat was here. I felt all bubbly and happy. Pewds and I aren't the only one!

"CRY!!" Pewds squealed and hugged Cry tightly.

I stood there, staring at Cry while the others were talking. He had soft brown hair and his cry mask hid his eyes and nose.

His mouth was visible and the poker face mask had two little holes to see through.

This was the part the old man got a heart attack. I looked around. Lee wasn't here. Everyone seemed to talk to Cry a lot...like he was the main character...

I shook my head, 'He can't replace Lee, maybe he'll be here in a few hours.' I grabbed a granola bar with chocolate chips and ate in the corner like a creep.

I sighed and walked to the office. Taking the first-aid kit and some granola bars I went to the old dude.

"Here, it seems like you need it." I gave the old man and his daughter each a granola bar. "Thanks." She said. I walked away, not wanting to hear about her dad and stuff.

Clem had the walkie talkie, the old man got his food, Lee is missing, and everything seems in place. Duck had a sad look. I bent down in front of him.

"Hey you! You have to smileeeeeee!" I said pushing his lips upward while smiling. He giggled and pushed my hands away. He smiled and hugged me.

I pulled away from him and give him some candy secretly. "Go hide in the corner and eat it." I whispered. He nodded and ran off.

"You're really good with kids." A voice behind me said and I jumped while squealing. "Don't do that to me!" I whined.

He chuckled. "I'm (y/n)." "Cryaotic, call me Cry or Ryan."

I turned around to be faced with a white poker face mask. He blushed and jumped away. I took one step behind me. A random thought came to mind.

"ROUND 1: FIGHT!" I yelled(not too loud for zambies to hear me) and jumped on Cry.

I fluffed his soft, brown hair. "H-heyyyy!!!" He stuttered and pulled me off him.

We both bursted out laughing. Thhheeeennnnn, Lily shut us up. We quietly laughed in the corner, eating candy.

Corners are my best friend right now.

A/n: Cheesy and lazy. I know, I'm still watching the walking dead series:3

Hope you enjoyed. I'll see you I. The next chapter. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!