Chapter 2: School

(Y/n)'s pov:

I get in my (y/c) (your car) and drive off to school. Once I was there I jumped out of my car and raced to my class.

Once I sat down, the bell rang and people piled inside the class.

After hearing boring stuff I heard he teacher call my name. "Uh, what?"

He face palmed and said, "I'll see you in detention miss (l/n) (last name)" everyone stifled a laugh.

I smirked, "But sir, we had a deal I wouldn't ever go to detention." I held a note that was signed by him. Let's just say I blackmailed him.

Hehe.

He looked broken and said, "Fine, your released." There was no way I was going to miss getting the sale for The Walking Dead game.

I already seen gameplay and I played it on my phone. ( I don't know when the cam out so yep )

~le time skip-

Ugh, finally school is over!!! But I still have to go tomorrow... Dang it.

After school I drove like a madmen to gamestop. I slam my door and raced off to gamestop.

Once I was inside I grabbed the game threw the money on the counter and drove back home. I scurried upstairs and put the game in.

I squealed as the game went on. I wanted to play it during the evening so it could be scarier.

I glance at the clock to see it was 5. I still have an hour and a half, so I watched YouTube videos while eating.

Once it was nighttime I put my headphones on and clicked the game. But before I could play episode 1 everything went black.

A/n: sorry for the long wait and that's it's short but I wanted to save the part where you are actually sucked in the game on another chapter.