Chapter 21: Bitten

We went to the docks were the boats were SUPPOSED to be. But there was none. Kenny went to inspect the remaining boat while Cry and I looked around.

We went up to the newspaper machine. "Can I hit it?" I say innocently. Cry looked at me strangely and shrugged.

"Sure." He gave me the crowbar and I hit it 3 times, hard. A quarter fell out and bent down to pick it up.

"YAS!" I cheered. I look at Cry and he was looking at the side. His ears were red. My brows furrowed in confusion.

I shrug it off and walk towards the telescope. Putting the quarter in, I checked out the place. A person with a hood jumped down from a building at the end of the street.

"Kenny! Get down!" We whisper yelled. We crouched behind the wall. "Why are we here?" Kenny whispered.

"A person jumped down from the far end of the building." Cry's deep voice explained. My face turned poker at my thoughts and I banged my head on the wall softly, but multiple times.

Cry grabbed my head with his hands and he stopped me while giving me a concerned look.

After the little sneak attack plan, Cry went over the wall and crept up to the person slowly. I sat at the wall and smirked. 'Molly was always my favorite character...'

(Pls just go with it.)

I hear Cry act. "What the?" I got up quickly and ran towards Cry. Molly was about to hit him with her awesome sharp pickaxe thing when I heard Clem's voice.

"No! Don't hurt him!" I slide over to Cry and waved my hands in front of his face. "Oi, focus on my face. Come on, focus your eyes on me." I say calmly.

He blinked multiple times behind his mask and got up groaning. "Who are you?" Molly asked.

"What I want to ask..." Cry muttered. Kenny came up behind Molly and I sighed.

"Kenny! No!" Molly turned quickly and kneed him in the stomach. She was about to smash his head when I spoke up.

"Oi! He's with us!"

"Calm down everybody!" Cry added.

"Not until she explains to us who she is!" Kenny exclaimed. I went up to him and bonked his head, softly. "Shaddup and listen." I say.

"Mph, I like you already." Molly smirked at me. I smirked back and let her explain.

"Crap! The gunshot probably lured them back here." I take Clem's hand and we run to the ally.

"You going to leave us here!" Cry yelled.

"I forgot to tell you, you were my problem." She said.

"Please don't leave us here!" Clem pleaded.

'You can't escape her puppy eyes...' I thought. Molly sighed.

"Come on!" Cry picked Clem up and handed her to Molly. He went to pick me up but I dodged. Kenny was up there.

"What are you doing!" He hissed. "I'm not leaving until you're up there first." I replied, stubbornly.

He sighed and pushed the dumpster away only to meet with more walkers. Molly handed us her pickaxe thing. I instantly smiled when it landed in my hands.

"Here! Use that!" I pry open the sewer and we jump down. We both looked up to see the walkers' hands right in our faces.

A zombie fell face first and we both bursted out laughing. "Y-you stupid!" Cry said.

"If anyone can hear us! We'll meet you back at the house!" I yelled.

We look at each other and nodded. We ran deeper inside the maze-like sewers of walkers.

Le time skip~
Cry's pov:

We crouch down into the mini sewers after distracting the hoard. I looked up and waited quietly. I wave my hand, singling (y/n) to follow.

I run and try to avoid the hand but to no avail. It somehow got me and I was struggling. I grunted and shot it. I couldn't do anything else that I thought of.

'Stupid. Use the crowbar!' My brain said. "F(lip)." I muttered. "Swear." (Y/n) said as she appeared behind me and lunged at the Walker.

As she did that, I pried the hand off of my ankle and grabbed (y/n)'s hand. We run through the sewers and find a door.

(Y/n) was breathing heavily as she caught her breath. I looked around the room we were trapped in.

Stuff here and there. Really good stuff like food, water, bandages. I look at (y/n) to see her holding onto her arm. Once she saw me she hid it behind her back and smiled. I smiled back.

We walk to the door and burst through it.

"Who are you?"

(Y/n)'s pov:

'Duck, duck, duck, duck. Duck duck duck duck duck. Ducky ducky ducky you, Walker.' I thought frantically.

'Don't let Cry find out.' My brain panicked. I nodded then realized I was nodding to Vernon who asked, "Are you from Crawford?"

"Crap! NO! I was tal-" I try to explain but Vernon had his gun towards Cry.

"No!" I lunge towards him and take the gun out of his hands and throw it far from us. I wince at the pain in my arm.

You see, I got bit. I was trying to save Cry and the zombie looked like one of my best friends in Florida.

I couldn't kill her. No matter what I told myself. Cliche and weak, I know.

It's just...she had a disease and I couldn't kill her. I really miss my normal life. But...I look at Cry.

I hope Cry didn't see the blood, or my wince. He didn't.

Tch, clueless.

A/n: Heyyo! So, you got bitten. Tch, clumsy. Jk jk

Like the game, this book is coming to an end. A few chapters and it will be done. I have a surprise but it won't be out until one of my other books are done.

Btw. You live in Florida. I had to give your bff a disease. I'm making up stuff for you...sorry.

Just go with it.

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!