Chapter 5: Pewdiepie!

(Y/n)'s pov:

After sighing and doing all that stuff we finally freed the truck and hopped in.

After a while we arrived at a little farm. Exiting the car, I helped Clemintine out and turned around.

I bumped into a hard wall. Wait... It was a chest. I heard an oof and felt pain on my beautiful booty.

"Ouch." I mumbled while rubbing my sore butt. I opened my eyes to be greeted with light blue eyes.

I jump back in surprise. Then my back hit the metal door of the car. "Oh! Um...I'm sorry!" He said.

Rubbing my sore back and butt, I yelled, not too loudly, "aaaaahhhhh I'm old!"

Clemintine laughed at me and helped me up. I helped the guy up while studying his features.

He had floppy blond hair and light blue eyes. He wore a shirt with a brofist and dark blue jeans.

He had green headphones around he neck and had a little beard. I widen my eyes. "P-p-p-p-p....." I stuttered.

He looked at me confused and tilted his head a little. "What?" He asked. "Your pewdiepie!!!" I squealed.

Omg, I just met one of my favorite Youtubers ever! "Oh! Your a bro!" He brofisted me and I smiled at him.

Outside I was a cool and calm but the inside I was fangirling like when I see a picture of Ciel and Sebastian. Yes, I like anime...

Don't judge.

After talking for awhile we walked inside the barn after speaking with the old dude. Laying down, I thought about my day.

Is this real?

Why am I here?

How'd I get here?

How did pewds get here?

Are there more Youtubers?

When will I meet them?

Are they even alive?

After thinking for awhile I heard snoring beside me.

I chuckled quietly knowing pewds was there. After getting comfortable I feel into a deep slumber.

~Dream

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. The smell of nature fills my nose and I could hear soft laughing in the distance.

Sitting up, I find myself in the middle of a green meadow.Soft, little dandelions surrounded me as well as little roses without thorns.

I felt calm and peaceful as I sat there. Far away, I could see 2 kids playing and running around.

I get up and walk over to the kids. A big dot was seen in the distance. I squinted my eyes to get a better view.

I could hear groaning and something being dragged. I turned around to see the kids have disappeared. I gasped and spun around.

The dot wasn't a dot. It was a hoard of zombies. My eyes widened and I ran as fast as I could. But I couldn't move.

I was frozen in place. My body shook and I heard someone calling my name. I ignored it.

Knowing that this was the end of me. Before the zombies could touch me, everything turned black.

~End of dream...er...nightmare

My eyes shot opened and I shot up. Looking around frantically, my eyes were blurry and I could hear the voices of the children screaming.

Pewds pov:

Groaning, I get up. "Shut the fu(ture) up!"

(A/n: the idea is from another person, I thought it was a great idea and I don't curse so yep...

Not copying! This will happen from now on)

I yelled at the cows mooing. I sat up while watching outside.

The sun wasn't up yet but I could see a little light. I sighed.

I turned my head to see Clemintine sleeping peacefully.

I turned my head to the other side to see (y/n) breathing heavily. I looked at her worriedly.

Her breathing became faster and she shot up looking around frantically. I touch her shoulder. "It's okay! It's just a dream!" I said.

After she calmed down she looked at me and her eyes started to fill with tears. She hugged me and started crying into my chest.

I stroked her hair and whispered soothing words. She sob quietly till it became silent.

Her chest rose up and down slowly. I cleared my throat quietly and Set her back onto her bed.

I put the blanket over her and kissed her head. My eyes widened and I felt tears start to build up.

"Marzia..." I whispered and cried, curling up in my bed.

A/n: this chapter is a little sad! Sorry!

I'm sorry for not posting as much, I'm watching the gameplay and trying to remember all the things that happen so...pls be patient!

See you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!