Chapter 15: Pewds?

(I totally forgot about the other Youtubers! XD They made it to the car thingy. Don't worry! XD)

3rd pov:

Kenny yelled as Lily drove off with their RV. (Y/n) growled and glared at the back of the car. "First you try to kill me, then you drive off?! Pshrienfiendisbdkd!" She freaked out.

Cry came up to her and hugged her to calm her down. They both looked at each other and sighed. Then they both walked towards the train.

Reader's pov:

I gulped and hesitantly poked the zombie. A dead conductor was sprawled out all over the buttons of the train.

I poked it again and took my knife in my hoodie pocket. I took it out of its sheath and stabbed the zombie in the head.

"Not taking any chances." I mumbled. I cleaned the knife on the zombies clothes and put it back in its sheath. I stuck it in my pocket and prepared to move the heavy body.

I grabbed it's shoulders and pulled it back. I then pull on its arm and it fell to the floor, face first.

SPLAT

I winced at how that would of hurt if he was alive. I grabbed its legs and dragged it out the tiny door. It's butt got stuck in the doorway (just go with it XD) and I groaned.

"Seriously?!" I groaned. I twisted the body and once it was free, I threw it off to the side. I looked at my hands and scrunched my nose in disgust.

I grabbed a free notepad paper and wiped my hands off. I threw the paper at the body. I sighed and sniffed my hands.

"Eweh." I said. I looked around and walked towards my water bottle. I grabbed it and poured a bit on it and rubbed my hands together.

I got on after Kenny got it to work. I sat by Clem and looked at Duck with sadness. "Will he be alright?" Clem whispered. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"O-okay..." I put her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on top of hers. "He'll be alright. He's going to a better place than this..." I said.

We stayed like that for awhile until I got up. "I gotta go check on Cry now, mkay? Take a rest for awhile." I told Clem. She nodded and went to a corner to lay down.

I went to Katjaa and talked for awhile. "Please tell Kenny to stop the train...I don't think he's going to make it..." I nodded and wiped away a tear. I walked up to the engine and Cry was there looking at a map.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me. I looked down and nodded. His stiff posture tumbled down and he looked at Kenny.

"...Kenny stop the train." He said. Kenny ignored him.

Soon it became a fight and I somehow I involved. "Kenny stop!" I yelled as he punched Cry in the stomach.

I tackled Kenny to push him down before he punched Cry. Instead he punched me and I groaned in pain.

I straddled him and put my weight on him. I slapped Kenny, not wanting to hurt him with my powerful punches. "STOP THE TRAIN! FIGHTING ISN'T SOLVING ANYTHING!" I roared.

He stopped struggling to get out and looked at me. "Katjaa wanted me to stop this train and I will grant her wish. Keeping Duck alive is hurting him. I know you love him and I do too. I just want to stop his suffering and end it so he'll be in a better place than this world. Please Kenny...Stop the train." I convinced.

He nodded and I got off him. I looked at Cry who had a jealous look and he pouted and looked the other way. I chuckle and kissed his cheek...er...mask.

He slightly lifted his mask up and pecked my lips before putting it down. I blushed and looked the other way. Kenny stopped the train and looked down.

Cry and I silently went back to Katjaa to give him some time. When we walked back in she nodded thanks and we mumbled, "No problem/You're welcome." We walked to a corner and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" I nodded and slowly closed my eyes. Before I fell asleep, I felt weight on my lap. I slightly open my eyes and saw Clem sitting in my lap. She fell asleep and not too soon after, I did too.

I felt a nudge and I woke up blinking my eyes. I yawned and looked up. Cry nodded, telling me it was done. I looked down to see Clem still asleep.

"I-I think I'm gonna stay here with Clem..." I whispered. He nodded and went to Kenny. He needed someone right now. I yanked and looked out into the forest.

I shake my head and close my eyes. Too many things had happened today.

"Night (y/n)." Huh? Pewds? I opened my eyes slightly to see Pewds. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, but I was too tired to yell at him.

Soon I fell asleep and dreamt about Levi shirtless~

A/n: I updated! YASSSSS!!!! Just a filler.

What about Pewds? Does he have feeling for you? What about Marzia? Idk find out~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you in the next one! Byeeeeeeee!!!!