Chapter 8: Independent Woman

(Y/n)'s pov:

Cry went to do the stuff. I breathed in and waited for the moment. I grabbed Clem.

"Clem, can you wait in the truck for me? I think we're going to leave soon. Take all the food and stuff you need, ok?"

She nodded and grabbed everything, stuffing it into the backpack. Grabbing my baseball bat that I found:3 I waited for the moment.

"Carley! Doug!" "Don't make me do this!" I got Carley her gun, before Cry tried to get to Doug.

(I know he saved Doug in the gameplay but you're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!)

We all ran to the door I was last. "You're not coming with us." Old dude said, punching me in the face. "No!" I heard Clem yell. "(Y/n)!!"

I groaned on the floor. The Walker crawled over to me. Kenny killed it and grabbed my hand.

"I'm not letting anyone die today. Especially a good friend." "Thanks." I breathed out. Looking back I saw Doug, limp on the wall. I slammed the door shut and ran inside the truck.

I walked pass by the old man. I glared at him and walked right up to him.

"You tried leaving me!" I yelled. Everyone's head turned to me.

"You deserved it!" He snapped.

"I haven't been anything but kind to you and this is how you repay me!" I snapped back.

"I don't need you to help me or my daughter. I don't need to repay anyone. You're probably another bandit that will steal all our food."

"No! I'm not like that! You don't know me."

"I do, you better watch your back. You do anything to my daughter or that little girl you have with you, I'll have you dead. You got that!"

"I don't take orders from anyone. I do what I want when I want. Unless it's something important. Right now, you're not making anything better by sitting on your butt while the rest of us do all the work to survive!"

I stomped away to Carley. I sighed and sat down, putting my head in my hands.

"A hole..." I muttered. "I know, he better not try anything. I got your back." Carley said while smiling. "Thanks Carley." I sighed and walked to Glenn.

"You leaving?" I asked "Yeah, I have some friends in Atlanta. I can't be sitting around here knowing they're trapped." He said. "Go save your friends. We'll be fine here." I said.

He nodded, got in his car, and drove away. "This is a pretty cool place." Lily said.

"Yeah." Cry said, suddenly appearing next to me. I nodded. "Food, safety, and light. I think we'll be fine." I said. Then all the lights turned off.

"CALLED IT!" Cry yelled.

A/n: 2 chapters in 1 day! Barley any Cry moments BUTT!! There will be in the future. I got to get the game moving first. Cry moments will start from now on!

Hope you enjoyed. I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!