Chapter 3: Clemintine

(Y/n)'s pov:

I wake up with a huge migraine. "Ouch." I whispered. I open my eyes to see I wasn't in my bedroom anymore.

"What the..." I mumbled as I frantically looked around.

I got up to feel numb from my waist down. I shake my legs and walk to a random house.

I noticed that everything was deserted and there was fire and stuff booming in the distance. It was chaos here.

Before i knock I hear moaning and a bunch of things that are being dragged.

I know that sound anywhere... I widen my eyes and ran to a familiar looking house.

I didn't even need to turn around, I already know. I jumped over the fence like a pro.

Ok maybe not, I might've struggled to get my big butt over the fence. But anywho, I rolled on the floor as I fell to the ground.

"My butt hurts so much." I whimpered. I get up rubbing my sore booty and scanned the area.

I saw a treehouse with a tea set beneath it. I gasp as I remember this from the video game.

I look up slowly to see no movement in the treehouse. I climbed the treehouse carefully and peeked inside.

Inside sat a cute little girl with an awesome baseball cap. "Are you ok?" I said softly. She nodded her head and I looked inside fully.

There was a bunch of food in one corner and a sleeping bag across from it. "May I come in?" I spoke softly.

I don't want to scare her I mean she's my favorite character in the walking dead but I can't fan girl now. I'd be looking like a crazy person.

She nodded and whispered, "are you one of those...things?" "No I'm not." I smiled after shutting and locking the door shut. I scan the backyard to make sure we're safe.

Clemintine's pov:

As the girl scanned the window, from what I'm guessing, those things I took this chance to observe her.

She wore skinny jeans, a tank top, and a huge hoodie. She wore vans and an awesome chain around her waist too. She looked like an agent or something.

"Are you a secret agent or something?" I blurted out the words as the thought came I my head.

She turned around and smiled. "No, but I wish." She replied. "Can I touch it?" I said pointing to her chain. She nodded.

I shuffle closer to her and touch the chain. "Wow." I mumbled. It was real. It was made of real metal.

She grinned at me. "Like it?" She asked and I nodded. We then heard a honk outside.

We both snap our heads to the street where cars were piled and crashed together.

A/n: this is a little make up for not updating in awhile and for the short chapter. Byeeeeee