― 𝐓𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

「 CHAPTER TEN 」

 ― AFTER LUNCH, YOU and Keiko separated ways from the others as lunch break had ended, a new class had begun.

It was literature as you went to your seat, earning a few hi's and hello's occasionally from your classmates. 

After a few minutes of the lecture, you felt someone tapping you on the shoulder.

You turned to one of your classmates who had a folded paper in her hands as she shoved it to you, winking and mouthing 'good luck'. Your face was soon filled with confusion.

The piece if paper opened to reveal a note saying,

come to the gym at 4:10 if you've decided
—̶ ̶k̶u̶n̶i̶m̶i

You squinted your eyes at the crossed out words to see it was from Kunimi. Your head turned to find him as you found him starring at you then quickly looked away.

You smiled and kept the note in the pockets of your backpack.

Kunimi could see you smile at the corner of his eyes but he refused to look back at you with his flustered face as he continued to stare out the window.

In his mind, he was cheering and praying that you would agree. He would be eternally happy if you did.

Keiko who sat next to the dark-haired wing spiker, noticed this and snickered. She poked the boy and whispered to him, "Catching feelings for our lovely Y/N-chan already, eh? Kunimi-kun~?"

The mentioned male grumbled, still looking away with his face flustered.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

It was finally the end of the day's classes. You headed out of the student's council club room after hanging around for after class club activities.

"Y/N? Isn't it too early to leave now? You can still hang around here if you'd like," Fuyuki insisted but to her disappointment, you have business to attend to as you remembered the note you kept.

"Sorry Fuyu-san, everyone," You apologized with a nervous smile. "I have to inform the vice-principal regarding my membership here and some...errands to attend to."

Keiko smirked knowingly at you which confused everyone in the room.

"Ah, don't worry about being formal Y/N-chan!" Keiko laughed. "Anyways, good luck on your date!"

The council dropped dead silence and soon after, was thrown in chaos. 

You yelped as Fuyuki flung herself onto you, shaking your shoulder hardly. "YO- WHAT?! I thought we were soulmates?!"

You gave her a look saying, "When did I-"

Kenta put his hand on his forehead in a dramatic position. "I WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO COURT Y/N-CHAN, WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!" 

Hana and Keiko gave you encouraging smiles along with some 'congratulations'.

Wakumi could be seen sitting on the ground with his eyes opened as if he didn't believe it was happening. 

Hideki was wiping tears off of his face while exclaim, "They're growing up too fast for me!"

"What are you, her dad?" Chika was at the back of the scene with her hands massaging her head.

Midori was casually sitting at one of the chairs sipping on her milk, watching the chaos unfold with an unfazed expression as if she went through this everyday which, of course she did.

If someone were to walk pass the council room right now, they could hear childish screams and shouts resonating from the room. If they peeked, well, they could see that hell has come to visit as the council was thrown into madness.

Still being shook by Fuyuki, you tried to calm them down but utterly failed, nevertheless.

Looking over to Chika for help, you could see that she was done with this shit and just want to get out of the mess.

She held up her hands, shaking her head, her expression saying, 'No can do, you get out of it yourself. I'm done.'

Taking this matter in your hands, you raised your hand and rest it on Fuyuki, signaling her to stop.

Fuyuki, with a pouty face, let go of you as you try to catch your breath.

"It wa-as not a- huff- d-date," You wheezed out within breaths.

╭──────────.♡..─╮ 

[ CHAPTER TEN ]

COMPLETED! ✔ 

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚⎯⎯