40: ♡♡

Nah I'm just playing with y'all it ain't gon' be the ending yet sksksksks

"Found it!" Donghyuck shouted, raising his hand with Mark's tank top, throwing it to the older who was sitting on the bed.

"Come here" Mark spread his arms open while he was still shirtless, the tanned male went to him and hugged him, the older all snuggled up on his chest, "So we did it" Mark said, chuckling.

Donghyuck nodded, "yup, we did...and it felt great" he answered, playing with Mark's black messy hair.

"But we did it without a condom though...and I came inside you" Mark's tone was kind of worried.

Worried that Donghyuck might recognize it and regret having sex with him.

But he was wrong, Donghyuck just laughed and sat on Mark's lap, pecking him on the lips, "what's the problem? I mean it's fine for me" he pouted.

"I mean there's nothing wrong except...you getting pregnant?" Mark's face showed worry.

Don't get him wrong he wants it actually, a little minhyung or Donghyuck running around their house feels like a dream come true, he does want to have a family with the tanned male but it's too soon.

"We never know once I start puking and not feeling so good," Donghyuck jokes, making Mark give him a playful glare, "but what do you think? Do you want to have a family with me?"

Mark nodded immediately but his face still showed worry, "I do, I really do" he answered, pulling Donghyuck's face to his to kiss him.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"So from the looks of it, you guys already made up with each other...not to say but Donghyuck honey" Jaemin lifts his finger to point on Donghyuck's neck, "use a concealer when we go to school tomorrow" Jaemin threw his concealer from his bag to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck, Mark, Jaemin, Shotaro and Sungchan are inside the cafe where Jeno works, having a small get together after the whole disaster that happened, they deserve it honestly especially for Donghyuck because he survived that shot from the psycho.

"Anyway" Jeno butted in, putting down the cup of coffee that Sungchan ordered, he then sat down right beside Jaemin, "any ideas about the prom?"

"Wait, when is that again?" Donghyuck asked, sitting on Mark's lap.

"A few days from now and from the looks of it- everyone is pretty excited" Shotaro answered.

"I guess we all have our dates now, then?" Mark smirked, looking at his baby, booping his nose.

"I don't" Sungchan pouted, looking at his cup.

Jaemin, who is sipping his tea, gulped the piping hot liquid down his throat with his eyes widened while it shifts to who the taller is sitting beside.

Shotaro.

"Uhm, you have a thing for Japanese guys?" Jaemin asked, his voice hoarse from the hot tea.

"Eurgh yeah I gue-"

"Shotaro!" Jaemin shouted, but not that loud.

Shotaro looked at Jaemin with surprise, he was caught off guard with the scream because he was focused on reading some article on his phone.

Jaemin gave him a sheepish smile and gestured him to sit closer next to Sungchan, "would you mind being Sungchan's partner for the prom?" he asked.

"Oh for the prom, I uh-"

"Great, see~ now you have a date"

"But he didn't even-"

"No uh uh, what Sungchan wants...Sungchan gets" Jaemin said and went back to sipping his tea.

Jeno, Donghyuck and Mark rolled their eyes playfully at the boy, "You'll get used to it" Jeno whispered to Sungchan.

"I want to ask by the way" Jeno started, "Donghyuck, how's your wound?"

Donghyuck placed down his frappe and licked his lower lip, saying, "Oh it's fine for now, I think I just need to keep going to the hospital for them to check up on it better"

"And he has someone to go with him there" Mark placed his hand on Donghyuck's thigh, smiling.

Jaemin cooed at the two, "Maybe next time the check up won't be about a wound anymore" he smirked, "a baby perhaps?"

Mark's hand tightens on Donghyuck's thigh, he is nervous all of a sudden, "w-what?"

"Oh please Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck...y'all didn't use condoms didn't you?"

"Uhm" Mark looked at Donghyuck's eyes, telling him to help him out of there.

"Nope we didn't" Donghyuck said with his full chest, he wrapped his arms around Mark's shoulders and snuggled his face on the older's cheeks.

"So there it is...a baby might start knocking on your door any week now" Jaemin teased but Jeno stopped him by covering his mouth.

"Jaemin, shush now...you talk too much, let's not scare Minhyung here" he pointed to Mark who was worried.

"I'm not s-scared!" Mark exclaimed only making the boys laugh at his reaction, "really I'm not!"

"Sure" Jeno said and tugged a smile, "don't worry mate, when that will happen...I promise you, you will be a good father"

"And we will be the coolest uncles," Jaemin added, showing him, Shotaro, Sungchan and Jeno.

Donghyuck giggled at how they are supportive when they get a baby, "thank you guys...for being there for us, I really appreciate it" he said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh you are very welcome hyung, just remember that we will always be there for the both of you" Sungchan said.

"Yup, we all got each other's backs!" Shotaro added, making his eyes turn into crescents as Sungchan found it cute, super cute.