6

Just the sound of his voice makes my wolf go nuts. I turn around and stare into the face of my father. "I thought you were giving Matthew the Alpha position soon." I say. "Josie! Is that any way to greet your father?" Mother asks.

"Yes. It's the way you greet someone who has betrayed you." I respond. "We betrayed you? Ha! You're the one who ran off the first chance you got like the slit you are! Was he at least good?" I want to throw up. "If you call running off a betrayal, what do you call throwing your two daughters in the dungeon at five years old because they are runts? Using them as slaves and allowing your son to use us as a punching bag! Last time I checked, the man I ran off with was my mate."

I pause my rant for a second to catch my breath as Em and Leo come in the room. "Also there's a mistake most people make. When you call someone a slut make sure you're talking to the right girl. People love to call others a whore, slut, or hoe, but what they don't realize, is that usually that person is still a virgin. Has anyone ever actually looked for the signs of an actual slut? Let me show you. Look at the mouthy Alpha's Luna and then at Aria. The Luna looks at every male in the room with lust. She has a power hungry look in her eyes. Look at her neck. She's not even marked and she has been Luna for years. They aren't even mates. He just allows his pack slut to take the attention. Now, Aria. When she looks at males it is in curiosity or anger for what they said. She is clearly marked and leaves it on display for everyone to see. She only loves her mate."

"When you look at Josie you see that she only looks at Josh with admiration. She looks at everyone else in amusement. Mother you need to pay attention. It would show you a lot." Em says. "Enough! You two runts are coming home and that is final! Emberly you are in for it good! You thought you could get away with your sister taking all your punishments didn't you?" Father yells. She whimpers and hides in Leo's side. "Come!" He shouts. She reluctantly goes. Josh holds me back from stopping her. When she gets to him he slaps her and she flies into the wall.

I growl and shove him into the wall grabbing his throat. "Do not come here and order us to come home! That is my Beta you just slapped! I am tired of you thinking you can rule my life. It is mine and I will choose how I live it. We call you mother and father but we know that isn't true. We are daughters of the moon Goddess and we bow before no one! Now get off my territory." I say emotionlessly.

As soon as they are gone I walk to my sister's side. "Em, you ok?" I ask. "H-he never hit me. He always loved me and apologized when everyone else hurt me. He said I was his favorite child but mom made him treat me like he treated you. If I wasn't your twin this wouldn't have happened!" She shouts at me and runs off.

I just stare after her. The only person I've ever fully trusted with my life despises me. She's right. If she was born Matthew's twin she would be happy. She never would have relied on me to save her from pain. She could have relied on our parents like a normal child. Because of me she has been hurt. I know what it's like for the only adult you trust to turn on you. The Beta was a prime example. I just put her through that pain.

"I'm going to my room." I say and walk out. Josie! She is just in pain! She yells things she doesn't mean. Don't do something you will regret. Please Josie. River begs. I just keep walking. When I get to my room I go through the drawers until I find what I'm after. A razor blade. I stare at it for a few minutes before shutting and locking the door.

Hello again. The voice is back. Of course. You really are worthless. I didn't even have to tell you to grab the blades for you to do it. You finally realize just how stupid you are. You know what to do. Drag it across. Not to deep. I want you to feel it every time it bites into your skin. Every time think of a word that describes you.

I do as she says. Over and over. Worthless. Cut. Broken. Cut. Hated. Cut. Alone. Cut. By the time I am done I have about thirty new cuts. I start to feel light headed. There is a bang on the door but I ignore it. Right before I pass out I see Josh, Leo, and Em. "Sorry Em." Is all I'm able to say before the darkness overcomes me.

A\N Sorry for the dark part... I had to do it for the future of my story.... You will understand when I get to the part.