2.8

*Ami*

"Holy macaroni! Is that really you?" Dawn asks the man who walked in excitedly. "Hey Georgia." Um.... What? "Dean! I hate that name!" Dawn moves pretty quickly and I let out a yelp as pain shoots through my side. "Oh, princess I'm so sorry. This is my big brother Dean. Dean this is my beloved, Ami." I give a small smile. "I didn't know you had a brother." I say softly. "I thought he was dead. It was hard to talk about. But he is here. And in one piece."

"Well, little sister it's nice to see you." She grins at him. "Up for a fight?" He thinks about it. "Only if it's against both you and your beloved." She looks at me. "I'm in. Right now. I'm healed enough. It only takes a bit for me." Dawn looks me over. "Fine. But you get to tell Josie." I nod. "Tell me what darling?" I look at mom. "I'm going to fight." She nods. "With who?" I smile. "Dean." She looks at him. "Yeah alright. Have fun." Well that was unexpected.

"Try not to hit him too much pup." Dad calls as we walk out. "They have some serious faith in you." Dean says. I nod with a smirk. "Maybe it should be both of you against me." I suggest. "Sure. But no going easy just because we are mates." Dawn agrees. I nod. When we get outside we make a circle that we have to stay inside of. I stand still waiting for one of them to attack. Dawn stays still and watches as Dean lunges. I move quickly to the side and kick his feet from under him. He quickly gets up and it's time he steps back and Dawn moves behind me. I make her think I was paying more attention to Dean and when she gets close I drop to the ground. I use my feet to shove her and she flies into Dean. They both hit the ground.

I look around and see my family and most of the pack watching. The siblings make a choice of going to either side of me, hoping to tackle me. At the last second I quickly step back and they collide with each other. "Damn. Girls got moves." Jeremy, our packs male slut says. "Maybe tonight you can visit me baby." He attempts to say seductively. I don't take my eyes off the fight. "How about no? I've got a mate and I don't want you. You just want power. Now shut it." He sulks off.

Dawn takes my distraction and tackles me. I immediately throw her off right as Dean attacks. I laugh when he collides with my foot. Face first might I add. After a outer hour of the siblings attacking just to e thrown off they give up. "Two on one, and yet we still loose." Dean says sadly to his sister. "That's just cuz I'm awesome." I smile. "Of course you are. You are most definitely your mother's daughter." Dad laughs. "You two go see a pack doctor. I don't want you hurt too long." They nod and walk off.

Yay! Our Ami can fight!

Ami- Course I can. I'm awesome.

Dawn- that you are princess

Dean- you all are sappy.

Ami- say that again. I will fight you.

Dean- sorry sorry.

Me- Ami! No threats! He's your mates brother!

Ami- she knows about us? But she's human! How could she know we exist?

Me- I created you half wit.

Josie- don't call her that. You seen what I did to that guard.

Me- right, right. Sorry. But I created you as well. I think that it would be impossible for you to kill me.

Josie- *glares*

Me- *dies*