8

"Hello again my beautiful Josie." Moon Goddess says. "Hello mom." I say. "In a few months you will hear that word a lot." She says. "What do you mean?" She smiles. "My granddaughter is going to be special." Wait a second. "I'm pregnant?" She nods and I grin. "Be very safe dear. I must go."

Im pregnant! I have to tell Josh. I run to the office where he is. As soon as I open the door I wish I hadn't. He is kissing Sierra. I accidentally let out a sob and his eyes shoot to mine, instantly filling with regret. I rush out of his office to Leo and Em's room. I don't bother knocking I just walk in. Leo growls but as soon as Em sees my face she jumps up and locks the door.

"What happened?" I shake my head in denial. "Josh kissed Sierra." I cry. "He did what?!" She growls. I nod. She just pulls me to sit beside her on the bed. Leo sits on my other side. Sometimes he reminds me of the older brother I never had. That's good. I hear his voice in my head. I forgot he could read minds. But right now I don't have the care to block him.

"Does he really love me? He said he did. The worst part is I was going to let him know I'm pregnant with his child but he- he-" I break off into sobs. How could he? I trusted him and he hurt me. He swore he wouldn't break my trust. "Em, I dont want to intrude, but I can't sleep in my room knowing he has kissed another woman." I say when I calm down.

"Stay in here with us. You can use the couch." Leo says. "Thank you." I whisper then remember something. "You said before you had watched for days as I was beat at home... You didnt hear what I was thinking then, did you?" He smiles sadly. "I did." I nod and swallow the lump in my throat. "You can't tell anyone." I whisper. He nods.

I sigh as I walk through the woods. I had to get away from his scent. Josie. Why did he do that? Mate is the only person who could save us, but he kissed someone else. I want to kill that slut. River growls. Sweetie I know. Maybe someday he will fix things. I feel like swimming. It always clears my head. Want to take control for a bit and hunt? Yes please. With that I step back and allow her to take over.

After a few hours I take control back and head to a lake I found while running. I sit staring at the water thinking. Why did he have to kiss her? Why would he? He said he loved me. When you love someone you don't kiss another person. How would he feel if I kissed another male? Suddenly there is a cloth pressed against my face and I fall unconscious.

*Josh*

I sit in my office working on paperwork when Sierra walks in. "Alpha, why did you allow her to be Luna? You know it was supposed to be my position." She whines and bats her eyelashes. "You know you can't be Luna. You aren't my mate." I growl. I start to ignore her. All of sudden she smashes her lips to mine. As I start to push her away I hear a sob. My eyes shoot to the source and see my little mate.

She runs off before I can stop her. "Get out now Sierra." I say in my Alpha tone. She whimpers and leaves. I drop my head in my hands. Why did that happen. I didn't want to kiss her I swear. I would never hurt her like that. After a few hours I hear someone storm into my office. I look up to see Emberly, Leo close behind her.

"Why did you kiss that slut? You are mated to my sister! You bear her mark! (Or would it be spelled bare? Either way that's what I mean) She loves you! She had news for you!" She shouts and I growl at the disrespect. "Don't you growl at me! Answer the question!"

"I didn't want to kiss her! She threw herself on me and while I was too shocked to move Josie walked in! She ran off before I could explain! She probably hates me now." I sigh in defeat. Suddenly a pain shoots through my gut. Mate is unconscious! Someone taking her! My wolf, Reggie says. "Sh*t" I curse and run out the door.

I need all the trackers outside the pack house! Your Luna has been taken but we don't know who has her. All my warriors need to be in my office with the Beta and Beta Female to discuss our plans from here to finding her and getting her back. I also need the girl, Cameron in my office with the Beta Female. Ordinary pack members need to stay in their homes, keep all children in sight! We are going on lock down until she is home safe. I say in the pack link.

Whoever has my mate will pay. I walk back into my office and start discussing the different strategies. Cammie walks in the room with a determined look on her face. "I know how to find her... But I can't do it until I shift. Also I can't tell you what I can do because sister said not to." She says. I just stare at her. Must be her imagination running wild. All pups are like that. I smile at her. "Alright we will allow you to try when you shift." I say going along with it. She nods and walks over to Emberly.

"We should discuss more. I just found out she was taken by the lake. We are pretty sure the person was behind her so we need to look South. What packs live in the south?" I ask. Emberly pales. "Death Moon, Blue Moon, New Moon, and ye rogue king. All have a grudge against Josie." She says.

No. Not those packs. They are the only ones stronger than my pack. "Train all the warriors to perfection. We are not losing this war." I hope. Hang on Josie.... I'll find you soon.