2.3

*Still Ami*

Ok then... So he knows who I am. But, he never came back? I was six when he gave me to mom. Why would he not try to contact me? To at least warn me? "Um. Will she call you dad or..." Wolf dad asks. "When she knew who I was she called me papa. We can stick with that. I must warn you, she has to stay here for a year or two so we can help her control herself. I need to give her my blood within a week and after she will have no control. You must leave before and you can't come back until I invite you. But we can do phonecalls or face time" Vampire dad says.

Mom nods but I see her eyes fill with tears. "Momma, it will be ok. I'm like you so you can count on me being ok. After all you survived you should know, I can handle this and then I will see you again. My mate will help me." She nods. "You found your beloved? Who?" Papa asks. Dawn comes up and wraps her arm around my neck. "I am. Surprise Damion." He laughs. "After 114 years you finally found her. Most vampires find theirs by the time they are twenty." She smirks.

"So where is your beloved?" He smirks right back. "Right here." A males voice says behind me. I jump and move quickly behind Dawn. She smiles and puts her arms around me. "Sorry kid. Hi, I'm Henry. I'm Damion's beloved. It's very nice to meet you." I give a small smile. He looks at mom and dad and his lip curls in disgust. "Who are the mutts?" I growl. "My mom and dad." He looks at me with the same look. "A hybrid." He groans. !y parents, mate, and papa growl.

"You can disrespect me as much as you want, but do NOT disrespect my pup!" Mom shouts. Papa looks at his mate. "That is my child. As well as the princess. Be nice." Dawn never stopped growling. "That is my beloved! Don't treat her like that! She can't control being hybrid! It's unfair to treat her so badly! She is mine and if I hear anyone disrespect her for being hybrid I will rip their heart out!" Papa chuckles. "And I will let her."

"I can take care of myself. Let me Rip their heart out." I whisper in her ear. She giggles and the tension in the room disappears.

"I'm deeply sorry. I promise to watch my tone." I nod. "King! Rogues on the border! They killed our strongest warrior! We need help!" I growl at his statement. "Let me help!" Me and mom say at the same time. The guard looks at us condescendingly. "Ha!" I ignore him and run to the border with mom behind me.

When we get there the fight makes my blood run cold. I let out a loud growl and everyone stops. Even mom. Wait isnt she the most powerful creature alive? Oh well. Not the point right now. "Why are you here?" I ask the rogues. One looks at me. "Because, we must warn a woman named Josie! The patrol wouldn't let us explain. There is a girl named Cameron and she is a daughter of the moon Goddess. She plans on murdering Josie because a girl named Ruyi failed. She looked to us for help but we refused. Please save the other daughters of the moon Goddess before she attacks." Cameron... That's familiar. Camo! My friend... Wants to kill my mom?