9

No! Not the cells again. Wait a second... I'm not in the normal cells. These are made of silver.... That means I'm in the Death Moon pack. No! Where is Josh? Is the baby ok? She is fine. Don't worry. Just so you know, most wolves couldn't talk to their wolves while in this state. But the Moon Goddess allows you to, you just can't shift. River tells me.

"Sweet Josie! Are you awake dear?" The Alpha's son asks. "No. I'm sleep talking, walking, and blinking." I say sarcastically. "Hmm, sarcasm... I like it. You excited to be the Luna of the strongest pack? Most would kill to be in your position." I laugh. "Well obviously, who wouldn't want to be chained up in a cell made of silver. While waiting for what torture the would be put through. I just couldn't be happier." For whatever reason I'm in a very irritated mood. Usually I wouldn't think of back talking.

He growls. "You will be Luna!" I growl right back. "No matter what you have done to me I will not be your Luna! In case you didn't know I'm already a Luna! I refuse to switch packs!" He smiles. "Challenge accepted." He says. There is a sting on my arm and I look down to see I was injected with something. Seconds later my world goes dark all over again.

When I open my eyes I'm in a bedroom. Um no. This just screams "I'll treat you nicely for now, then when I earn your trust I will break you!" I guess it's going to require a bit of acting to stay alive. Good thing I was able to act like I couldn't talk my entire life...

"Hey Mr. Alpha kid! Come here!" I shout. The door flies open. "Yes, love?" I almost gag. "I was thinking... Did you know you are annoying? I thought someone should tell you." I realize I'm playing a dangerous game, but what's life without a bit of.... Surprise?

"You little runt." He growls. "I'm only kidding sir. Can I be your Luna? I'm sure you will treat me better than my mate did." I lie. Josie! What are you doing? He might want to mark you! River yells. All part of the plan dearest River.

I just need to wait for her to get here.... I know a girl in this pack. The only person I've ever met from this pack that was decent. Just a little bit of time is all I need...

Hey River, are my powers working right now? Yes. But it will drain your energy. All right... I can work with this when Ruyi arrives. It will probably be a few days before I see her. "Of course you can be Luna.... After you spend a few days in isolation for calling me annoying." I just shrug. A few days of planning. This will be fun.

*Emberly*

It's been a day since she went missing. I dont know which pack she is in. All I know is it is either Death Moon, Blood Moon, or with the rogue king. I only hope she isn't traded between the three. Soon we will find her and bring her home. It's either that or she will come home to us. She would never let someone keep her. I know the entire time she will be planning her escape. I just home one of us get to her before the person who has her breaks her completely. My little niece won't survive that.

I'm trying everything to find her but nothing is working. I've called every pack and got our Allies prepared to storm every place until we find where she is. Ember, stop worrying. She will be fine. Our sister is a smart one. She knows just how to play her cards. Alex says. You know what? You're right. I need to stop worrying.

*Josie/ again surprise*

Two days. I haven't spoken to anyone but River in two days. It ha been the best. No worries, except when I may or may not die but hey, everyone worries about that. When the door opens groan. I was enjoying the silence. But when I see Ruyi my mood completely changes. "Hey." She says. "Hi."

Finally time to find a way out. Once I get home I have a war to prepare for, a mate to make up with, a sister to help, and a baby to check on. Not a bad idea. "So what's the plan? We jump out a window? I pretend to be a guard escorting you?" I give her a smile. "Neither. We are going to walk out the front door..."