2.1

Things are still great. I watch as my four year old chases my Aislinn who just recently shifted. Aislinn is eight now. She turns nine soon. Audrey grabs on to Aislinn's tail and she yelps. This causes an upset Ruyi to come outside with a growl.

When she sees what happened she softens her gaze and moves to Aislinn. "Linn what happened?" She asks. The pup buries her head into Ruyi's side causing me to laugh. Audrey runs up to me and jumps into my lap. Because of the harsh beating I received, she was born deaf. Where they hit basically hit her head and she is lucky to have been born.

The little girl looks up at me with her pink eyes. Mom? She signs in the limited sign she knows. Yes, my love? She thinks for a second on how to say what she wants. Finally she just stops. Daddy! I get what she means and carry her into the office. When I get in there I debate turning around when I notice my fourteen year old in a grouchy mood, with my husband who looks confused.

"Ami, sweetie what's the matter?" I ask once Audrey runs to her father. She rolls her eyes at me before shaking her head in irritation. "Mom! Make it stop! Please!" She shouts. She sinks down to her knees and presses her hands to her ears. I instantly know it is her power surfacing. "Josh watch the kids. I'll be back with Ami soon. Em is going with." I state before picking up the pup, even though she is a good six inches taller.

I find Em in the hallway outside her door. "Get us to our spot. It's happening." She nods before teleporting us there. I set Ami down in the middle of the clearing and back away. Her cries get louder. "Brace yourself!" Is all I get our before with a loud scream Ami releases a wave of power that knocks us back into a tree. Even with us holding on for dear life. When Ami stands up I realize her eyes have changed to... Red! Shit! I've heard of this! Who was her father? Oh no. Damion.

That's the only logical explanation for this! My daughter is a hybrid. My sister takes a look at her eyes and looks at me with worry. I nod in response to the unsaid question. "Mom. I'm hungry." I nod and give her a sandwich. I need to find Damion.

"Let's get home." I say and Em takes us back where we are greeted by Leo and Josh. "What's up with her eyes?" Josh asks. Tell him. Get to the office and explain to both our pup and Him. They deserve to know. Then we find that- ok River. I know what he is.

"What's the matter Josie?" Josh asks when I get the three of us to the office. "I've figured out who Ami's biological father is. His name is Damion. He is the vampire king. He came to my pack once and was going to kill us all but my parents told him that he could do what he wanted with me, in exchange for them living. He didn't want to do anything but when he looked at me he decided he would. He raped me and promised that he would come back to save me when he could. He really felt bad. But five years later you came and saved me. My daughter is a werewolf vampire hybrid and has my gifts."

The girl looks at me with teary eyes. "So, I'm a monster that shouldn't exist? Are you going to kill me?"