45

*Josh* 

What the hell is wrong with me? I just hurt my mate to a point she cried! Then I just let her leave! I'm supposed to keep her from crying. I'm supposed to take away her pain, but instead I hurt her. I always knew this would happen. My father told me my entire life how it would work, and yet I didn't listen. I knew one day I would screw up. I always do. Now my poor mate has to run to the brother that used to abuse her. All because I freaked at the mention of taking time off for my pups. 

I'm a terrible father. Father was right, I'm a screw up, and I always will be. I have anger issues- bad ones. I get irritated and pissed so easily. It's why I bury myself in work. It's why I felt so bad after Ami's dream. That could be the way I react to my pups some day. When it happens, nothing will be able to fix it. Don't get me wrong, I love my pups to death, but I'm a bad person. I hurt people. I always have. I need help. 

I pull out my phone. (J- Josie M-me aka Josh.)

M- Josie, baby I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I have anger issues, I know it isn't an excuse, but I'm going to get help. I'll see someone who will help me. Just come back. I love you.

J- I love you too. I'm glad you will get someone to help you. I'm just staying a few days. Not very long. I promise I will be back. The pups already miss you. Just- get help, and when you have it situated and you feel better, call me. I can't come back until I know the pups will be safe. Emotionally and physically. 

M- I will. I'm calling someone now. I will get help, and I will make it up to you. All of you. You'll see. Em hasn't heard yet, but when she does I know I'm a dead man. LOL.

What the actual- why would you send lol? That's so- DING!

J- Lol? Really? ~LAUGHING EMOJI~ 

M- I know... it's cringe....

I swear I hear her laugh through the phone. I am knocked from my thoughts when Leo walks in and sits himself in front of me. 

"Well, Em has taken the kiddos to Matthews. She heard Josie took her kids and decided to have a sibling get together. Ruyi also left after hearing Aislinn was there. She said she had to do a few things and to call her when Ais returns. Now it's just me an you big bro." 

I smirk. "You know what I'm thinking?" I ask, and receive a blank look. 

"Yes. I read minds idiot." He sasses me. I bang my head on the desk; I completely forgot. Does he want to get drinks or not? 

"Yes, I do. Let's go. Get drunk so you can spill your guts to an anger management shrink."

So sorry its short. Just a bit busy. Enjoy, and remember we are all equals. I hear to many people saying that being different is wrong. I love and support you all no matter what. After all, if I didn't I'd be a hypocrite. Please remember that words can hurt just as bad or more than any physical wound. Treat people how you like to be treated. I'm not saying respect all the jerks, but try not to be like them. Lots of love~Sky