44

*I didn't make it a week... I just had so many ideas last night, so I decided to at least try to write about it. I do believe our last chapter left us with a new mystery man... Here's a hint for ya, remember the nickname he called her? See if you can spot it anywhere in the future...*

*Josie*

I can't get the thought of the man my daughter dreamed about being evil, out of my mind. She has never seemed so sure of something. What do I do? Do I look into it more? Should I let it bypass me as just a dream? I feel he likely may be real, and if he is; he should be very dangerous. The way Ami described it was he had hurt a girl and over powered her. It was a young girl and he abused her; then said he did it for her sake because he loved her. I wasn't told who the girl was. Was she the man's daughter? Niece? Slave even? 

My mind whirls. Josh walks in as I start to get a pounding headache. 

"Oh, come here. Josie, you are worrying too much over something that could end up being just a dream. Calm down baby. It will all be ok." I nod. 

"Josh?" I whisper and he looks at me. 

"I love our pups dearly, but I miss it being me and you. We have never gotten a break and I miss you. We are always so busy, we barely spend time together. You always work to take care of us, and you don't see the kids often. Avery and Adrian's second birthday is coming up. You should take some time off for it."

For the first time since we have got together he seemed frustrated towards me. 

"Damn it Josie! Don't you think I would take time off if I could? I'm the fucking Alpha! Maybe if my dear Luna would stop getting herself kidnapped and popping out pups all the time, I wouldn't have to work so hard!" He shouts and looks like he regrets it when my eyes fill with tears. 

"I-I was just asking for you to take part in our pups lives as a father. I don't try to get myself kidnapped! I protect my pups! I don't help you because you told me when I tried that I needed to do something besides boring pack work! I have tried to help you but you tell me not to!" I sob.

He looks down. 

"Josie, I-

I cut him off. 

"I'm staying with my brother. I'll be back in a few days. I'll take the kids so we don't bother you." I say before throwing stuff in a bag and doing that to each of the kids rooms. When I have everything I put the twins in the car and pick all the kids up from school. 

"What's wrong mom? Where's dad?" Ami asks. 

"We are staying with your uncle. Dad needs to get some stuff done." I try to stop the tears from spilling and Ami notices. She doesn't say anything yet, but I know she will. She is just so sweet. 

After almost an hour we pull up to Matthew's house. 

"Josie! Hey kids." He says as he runs to greet us. Its still a little weird how much he has changed... 

"Tuve una discusion con Josh, esta bien quedarme aqui unas dias?" I ask in spanish. (I had an argument with Josh, is it ok to stay here for a few days?) 

"Si. Estas bien?" (Yes. Are you ok?) 

"Si." (Yes.) 

Whenever we want to say something that only we understand we speak in Spanish. Only Em, Matt, and I understood Spanish. So anytime we are together it is normal for us to randomly start speaking in another language. 

"Gracias." (Thank you.) 

He nods. 

"Where are the kids?" I ask. He smiles. 

"My mate took them to Disney World. Come on in."