10

"Just walk through the front door? How?" Ruyi asks. "Well you will have to carry me... But if I use the elements correctly then we can get out without being seen." I explain. She nods. "Smart. When do we leave?" She asks. "As soon as possible."

With that we are on our way. Once we get outside the door I make us invisible. She walks down one hallway and there are two guards drinking. "Crap there are guards." She whispers. "Be quiet and walk right by them. Do not touch them and the won't know anyone is there." She nods and does as I say. Soon we are outside and in the woods. Time to go home. I then pass out.

*Josh*

There's a girl on pack lands carrying our Luna. She says her name is Ruyi. What do we do? One of my pack patrollers asks. Bring them to me.

Seconds later a girl with red hair and piercing blue eyes walks in carrying Josie. "Hello, my name is Ruyi. I'm one of Josie's friends. I am the Delta of Death Moon pack. I have never agreed with their ways. I noticed they had held her captive so I helped her escape. I am now rogue and I understand if you throw me in the cells until you hear this from her." I just look at her.

"You are welcome to join my pack. You have brought our Luna back to us." She looks at me wide eyed. "My little Josephine is a Luna?" I nod. "Wait her name is Josephine?" She laughs. "Why do you think she goes by Josie? She hates her name." I am so going to call her that when she wakes up.

I grab Josie from Ruyi and sit down. She sits on the other side of the desk. "How did you two meet?" I ask curiously. "Little Josie was six, she was used as a slave and I came unexpectedly. I went against her Alpha for it and I was locked in the cells where I shifted for the first time. She helped me through it. Then we bonded over being different. See, I have a male wolf. I'm a female and from what I know it is unheard of. I kept it a secret and as of right now I'm waiting to find my mate." I nod. Ive never heard of that either.

Josie opens her eyes and looks at me. "Hey Josh." She says. "Hi Josephine." She cringes. "Please dont ever call me that." Then her two sisters and Sierra walk in. "Would you look at that." Ruyi says.

*Josie*

I look over as my sisters and Sierra walks in. "Would you look at that." Ruyi says. I look between her and Sierra. The refuse to break eye contact. I let out a little shriek when I understand. "You're mates!" I jump up. "What's a mate?" Cammie asks. "A mate is your other half."

"I HAVE NEWS!" I shout. Everyone jumps and looks at me. Because I'm so short I climb on top of the table. "I'm having a baby!" Josh looks shocked before he scoops me up off the table and spins me around. "I'm so happy for you.... But I'm gonna go.... And Sierra is coming with. Goodbye!" And with that Ruyi is gone.

"We are going to take Cammie to get ice cream. Give you two some time alone." Leo says and drags the two girls out. Josh grins at me. "We are having a family." I nod. "What happened with Sierra in your office the day I was taken?" His smile falters. "I swear I didn't want to kiss her. She was demanding the title of Luna, and I told her no then ignored her. She kissed me and before I had the chance to push her away you were there and you started to cry."

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I say. He just shrugs. After a minute his eyes light up. "Can we go baby shopping?" I smile and nod. "Tomorrow. Today I want to spend time with you. I've been gone for almost three days, which isn't a lot, but I missed you." He smiles. We spend the rest of the day watching movies.

"Hello again Josie." I smile. "Hey mom. By the way I got those memories back. Cammie says she has been talking to you." I say. She nods. "She is a beautiful little girl. You and your sister are as well. I came to let you know that things are going to be rough once your daughter is born. Never let her go anywhere that isn't with you, Josh, Ruyi, Leo, or Emberly. Take good care of her darling."

"Mom, there is something I wanted to ask... How long until she is born?" She looks me over. "I'd say.... About seven months."