42

*Ami*

"Pain trader? What's that?" I ask. 

"It's just the way it sounds. She can transfer pain from one person to another. They are known as some of the most dangerous creatures alive. Stronger than the Goddess herself. They are the only things able to kill a God or Goddess; all besides one of their own. Pain traders can transfer their own pain if there is someone within hearing range." Dawn answers with a look of awe. "Pain traders are what we vampires look up to. They are higher than the king or queen." Simultaneously her and Dean drop to one knee with their heads bowed. 

"My Lady, it has been a while since we have had a true leader." Dean says. Dawn looks at me. 

"Ami!" she hisses. I take the hint, and painfully get up from the bed and kneel with a small groan. Some how power radiates from Aislinn and I feel myself unable to move. 

"You have pledged your total loyalty to her. You now are under her orders." Dawn says. 

"U-uh. Ami you need to lay down. Dean and Dawn you should do what you want." Like that we all stand and I lay down. My mates sat on either side of me.

"S-so... I-I am in charge of you?" Aislinn asks. 

"Yes. You are like the Moon Goddess of vampires. Vampires signify death and pain but also the joys of darkness. We are what lives in the dark. Did you notice the three of us have rings on?" Dawn asks, referring to our sunshine rings. Aislinn nods. 

"Those are what allow us to walk in the sun. Without them we would burn and die. Because of the pain traders, we were made special rings. Only the vampires of the royal families have them." I look at her surprised.

"You are related to Damien as well?" I ask. She shakes her head. 

"There are two royal families. Like wolf packs, they are in charge of each coven. We are the children of Annalisa and Castor Demaire. They are the royals of Britain. Mum was born to Emilio and Selena Maverick. The identities of my father's parents are unknown. They were murdered shortly after his birth. Mum's parents had only one child. She was their only heir much to their disapproval. Dean and I, will both be royals when we take over for Britain. Since you are your father's only heir; you would take over for him. We could blend our two families together." 

My mind moves a mile a minute trying to understand everything that just fell from her lips... those beautifully soft looking lips... Ami! Get a hold of yourself! Now is not the time! Just calm down... Everything will be fine. I hope... I blink a few times. 

Dean hisses and my head snaps to him. 

"You need sleep. Dawn needs to stop throwing things at you before you pass out." Dawn looks away. 

"It's alright. I don't mind. I am tired though. Stay with me?" I ask. They nod and we all lay down, ignoring everyone in the room. I fall into a peaceful slumber with my mates laying next to me.