39

*Ami*

I wake with a groan. What the hell happened? Life just moves too fast for me. I need my nice and slow, highschool life. I look around confused and notice I'm in a hospital room. What the actual fuck? "Language." Leo says from beside me. I jump and power away as the memories flood. He raises a brow. "I'm not gonna hurt you kid. I'm just here because your momma had to grab some lunch. Your dad went with her. He was going crazy. You two were gone for two months and you've been in a coma for three weeks."

Three weeks?! How is he so chill about this? They hurt me beyond measure and he- he doesn't care. He acts like it's just another day! He looks over at me with regret on his face. "I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to not freak you out. We all went crazy when you were taken. Baby, your mates are-" he doesn't get to finish because Dawn and Dean through the door open and run in.

When Dawn sees me she letsnout a gasp. "You're awake?" I nod. She smiles and they both come hug me. "I missed you. You were on my mind a lot when I was taken. Right alongside my siblings." I whisper. She laughs. "Your mom will be here in three, two, one-" the door slams open revealing mom. "Oh, Ami! I thought your eyes would never open! Thank Goddess."

I give a small smile and look away. "Y-you got me out? Where is he? That fox? You can't trust him mom! He's a liar!" She looks confused. "How do you know him?" I look up at her. "So you remember that guy I shoved when I was with Papa?" I ask. "I didn't see him but yeah." I look up. "That's his son. He was my main tormenter. H-he hurt me. In several ways." I whisper. Hoping she understands what I mean.

"He's not really Audrey's mate?" Mom asks. Leo looks at me with wide eyes. "Josie..." Her head snaps to him. "What?" He closes his eyes. "Remember how you had Ami?" He says almost inaudibly. She suck in a sharp breath. "How long ago was this?" I look at my hands. "When I was at papas and while I was taken by Cameron."

Dawn growls. "That sick son of a bitch hurt you and could have possibly..." She gasps. "Get her tested!" I raise a brow. "For what? Rabies?" She glares. "No you dumb bitch. I mean for pregnancy." I feel my eyes fill with tears. "You think I'm a dumb bitch?" A few slides down my cheeks.

Dean gives Dawn a glare before looking at me. His face softens. "No sweetie. She doesn't think that. She just said it out of frustration. She wasn't frustrated at you, she just thinks differently than us." I nod and smile. "Holy shit. My daughter is pregnant. The fucking mood swings! I remember those well! Shit shit shit!" Mom curses.