43

*Cameron*

What the hell am I supposed to do now? If I don't get Josie's dead body to him; then I lose everything. My phone rings and I answer it. 

"Hello Cammie dear. How is our guest?" he asks. 

"U-uh she got away s-sir." The line goes silent. 

"What?" He demands. 

"She got away. I'm so so so sorry. I didn't think this would have happened!" I whimper out. 

"You are a pathetic mate! You couldn't even keep the girl there? What stopped you from killing her while you could? I told you that would be best! But no you refused!"

"I-I'm sorry." I whimper into the phone. 

"If you don't get this shit sorted out then you better be prepared for a life of hell. I'm coming home now to punish you." He hangs up. Like that I break down and begin to cry. All I had to do was do as he said and kill Josie. 

But I couldn't! I'm so stupid. So worthless. I do everything wrong and I can't even do one small thing for my mate. If only I was smarter he would love me. If I wasn't so stupid he wouldn't hurt me.

I clean myself up and wash the tears from my face. If I look like a mess when he arrives he will get mad. I need to look good for him. Right as I leave the bathroom I am shoved with my face against the wall. 

"Pathetic." I hear his voice. I let out a small whimper and he yanks my hair. "Quiet!"

He shoves me to my knees and I hear him taking off his belt. 

"Please! No! Please please! I'm sorry sir!" He just kicks me. I hear the belt sail through the air before it connects harshly with my back, breaking open old wounds along with new ones. After a while he stops. "I do this because I love you. I want to make you better."

"I know. I deserved it. I'm sorry. I'll cook you dinner now." He helps me up with a gentle smile. 

"You don't have to. I forgive you Principessa. Just don't do it again." I nod and kiss his cheek. "Let's get to bed."

*Ami*

I wake up shaking and sweating. I saw Cammie and a strange man hugging. Cameron look slightly scared but in love... Who was the man? Was it just another dream? It feels like it was more than a dream. I decide to talk to mom about it. Normally I would talk to Dean and Dawn, but they had to go to Britain for a month. They left yesterday, and I already miss them.

I walk into mom and dads room and see dad tickling mom. 

"Guys." I say from the door and their heads immediately snap towards me. I confess everything about my dream. They think about what I said and mom said she would look into it. Through, without a name for the man there isn't really anything she can do... What is happening with Cameron?

Hey guys, this was kind of just a filler chapter, as I haven't written in a few days, um... Yeah. Hope you enjoyed... Who is the mystery man??? Read on!