36

*Ami*

It hurts. Not as bad as what He did. (He is the biological father) I would go through it a million times to save my siblings. They hit me over and over when I refused to let them have my siblings and willingly go with them. Then they pointed the gun at Audrey and I couldn't risk her life. An hour ago they were going to take Aislinn. They had a whip in their hand. I refused to give her up and I went with them instead. That was when I made a deal. They can hurt me as much as they want and I won't fight, but they have to leave my siblings be. I won't allow them to be hurt. 

"Hello Ami!" A familiar voice yells. I turn and see Cameron. I refuse to call her Cammie, or Camo after what she has threatened. "You will be my queen!" she grins. It's kind of creepy. "No I won't. I'll agree to be a punching bag, but queen of the monsters? No." She smirks. "Fine. I'll be back when you agree to be my queen." so never? Good riddance. "Sissy..." I hear Aislinn say panicked. "Yes?" I turn to look at her. "I want mommy and daddy and Rue Rue!" She starts to cry. "Come here, all of you." Aislinn, Audrey, and the twins come over. The twins crawled there way. I wrap my arms around them all. "I will protect you, but you have to listen to me. Okay?" They all nod.

"Future Queen, we were told to ask if you were ready to listen." A guard wakes me from where I fell asleep with my siblings. "Nope." they sigh and nod before dragging me out. "Sissy! Where are you going!" Aislinn cries. "Don't worry, kiddo. I'll be back." Soon I'm dragged to a room with torture devices of all sorts. The men chain me to the wall. I stare at all the objects and swallow nervously. A man comes in with an evil smirk on his face. He picks up a syringe filled with a strange liquid.

I try to move away but his words stop me in my tracks. "If you fight one of the others will get it." I stand still as possible. When he plunges it in it feels like my entire body is on fire and I scream. He laughs. "I love the reactions silver brings." I quiet myself down but still give off slight whimpers. It hurts. So bad. Next he grab a knife. He cuts on my arms and legs, then puts a mix of wolfsbane and silver into the cuts. It prevents it from healing and leaves scars. He cuts the word Hybrid across my forehead. He puts the mixture on it and I'm forced to close my eyes. 

He grabs a whip and makes me face the wall. I see him cover it in his mixture. After the first few I can't contain my screams and sobs. It just hurts too much. Momma I really need you to help me. I can't do this forever... But I will do it as long as I have to, to protect my siblings. They might grow up to hate me, but I will always be there if they need me. "Hybrid, you don't know how much I love to hear you scream." I let out a growl but it comes out weak. He presses a cloth to my mouth and I pass out.

*Josie* 

"Are we any closer?" I ask. "We have found a few things Luna. Cameron has them, she wants to make herself Queen of Rouges, she wants Ami as her Queen. She has made a deal to let everyone but Ami go, if you go to her." I thank him and look over at Josh. "I don't want you to do this, but I also want to save my children. I will let you decide as long as you promise to come out alive." he says. "I promise." is all I say before walking into the woods. The only thing Josh didn't know, is I had my fingers crossed. If I have to die to save my children, I will.