40

*Josie*

"SON OF A-"

"Biscuit." Leo says. 

I glare at him and he audibly gulps before looking away. 

"You are one scary bitch." Dean says. I look in time to see Ami slap him across the back of his head. 

"Two things. One watch your language. I have small siblings who don't need to learn those words. Two if you ever insult my mother, you will not walk for a week."

Dean's eyes widen before he nods. Ami giggles. 

"Good." Soon a doctor walks in. She whispers something into Ami's ear and she tenses. 

"The fuck did you just say to her?" I demand. 

"I-I just said that she s-should consider a-abortion." Dawn and Dean hiss at the same time.

"I don't care who made her pregnant. That baby is a part of her and it will be taken care of!" Dean shouts. 

"That is if she is even pregnant." Leo reminds us all. The doctor nods before giving Ami the test. Twenty minutes later she comes back. 

"It was negative. The reason behind her mood swings was that she experienced so much trauma."

Ami nods. "S-so I'm just a basket case?" The doctor looks at her with a bit of disgust. 

"Quit searching for attention! It's wrong. Just shut up and take your meds." I give a threatening growl. This doctor just messed up.

*Josh*

"Alpha!" I hear someone yell. I turn to the source of the voice and see a little girl. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked gently. 

"Luna is beating up the doctor!" Oh shit. What did that doctor do?

I run to the room they were in and see doc held up against that wall by her throat. My mate's hand clutched tightly at her throat. I pull her off. 

"What happened?" I demand in my Alpha tone. Doc looks up. 

"U-uh she attacked me!" I raise a brow and look at my daughter.

I see that she is crying and her mate looking pissed. 

"What happened Ami?" I asked gently. 

"Doc was yelling at me because of my mood swings. I'm not pregnant so she thinks I'm looking for attention. She insulted me and mom attacked her." She sobs. I nod. 

"Doc! You are to spend one week in confinement. Your mate is not allowed to be with you." Her eyes fill and she nods before running out.

Josie glares as she looks at me. 

"Why did you stop me? That bitch was insulting my daughter!" I grab her shoulders gently. 

"Josie, you were about to kill the doctor for insulting someone. That's not the way things are handled here. Did you want us to be looked at as your pack was for the way they treated you?"

She looked guilty. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just watched my daughter be insulted and hurt for months and I was unable to do anything. I couldn't stand here and let that happen again." I nod understanding what she meant. 

"Our daughter won't go through that anymore. Neither will you. We will take down all the bad people and then we will finally live our life peacefully."

editor note: this feels illegal.