7

"Oh my sweet sweet Josie. It is not your time yet my daughter." A girl in a black gown with silver hair and eyes just like mine and Em's says. "Who are you?" I ask. "Well I am the moon Goddess. Don't you remember me? You were born here with me. You used to point at the stars and talk about how you wanted to take one home. When you were a year old I had to leave you and your sister with this Alpha. Sadly due to you being my children you were runts. People think you have to be a twin to be my daughter. That's not true. You have to be a runt."

I nod. "Something has saddened me though. That little run girl you brought? Not a one of you has checked up on her. Everyone makes fun of her and she feels alone. Like you do. Take care of her. She is your sister. You are the only three I have. You need to stick together. The girl will shift soon. She will be a big help in the upcoming battle. That's all I can say for now my darling. Go back to your Josh. He is a good one for you."

I feel so numb. I can hear the beeps of a heart monitor. My hand starts to tingle and I move my fingers. "Josie?" A voice calls. I open my eyes then instantly shut them at the bright light. Someone gets up to turn it off. I open my eyes again to see Josh, Leo, and Em. "Emberly I am so sorry! I didn't mean to make him hate you I swear! I don't want you to hate me." I start to sob and she looks shocked.

"You never cry. I'm so sorry about what I said. I don't hate you. I could never you are my protector. My twin." She says and we hug. After a few minutes I gasp. "The little girl we brought... I need her. Long story short all runts are children on the moon Goddess. She will shift soon and will be a big help in upcoming battles. That's what the moon Goddess told me." Leo gets up and minutes later carries her in.

"You saved me. Miss Moon said you were my big sister. Can I stay with you?" She asks. I nod. "Of course little sister. You are always welcome with me." Em laughs. "I always wanted a little sister." I just laugh. "Can I speak to Josh alone?" I ask. Everyone gets up and leaves. It took the promise of ice cream from Leo to get Cammie up.

"Yes, love?" Josh asks when they are all gone. "I want you to mark me." I say simply. "I might not be able to keep my wolf from going further than that." He warns. "I don't care."

The next morning I stare at my sleeping mate. "Josh. Josh! JOSH!" I yell louder each time. He doesn't wake so I go to the bathroom and get a cup of water and pour it on him, hiding under the bed before he sees me. As planned he jumps off the bed. His feet perfectly in my reach. I reach out and grab his ankles. He falls on his butt with a shout. "Josie!" He shouts and I burst out laughing.

"Oh it is on!" He yells and starts to tickle me. I shriek in laughter. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yell laughing. "Only if you say 'Josh is the only wolf that is better than me'" he says. "No way!" He continues to tickle me. "Can't! Breathe!" I shout. He continues to tickle me. "JOSH IS THE ONLY WOLF THAT IS BETTER THAN ME!" I finally shout. "I knew it!" He said. "Just because I said it doesn't mean I meant it. Also today is the day of my fight. We have to get ready in-" I draw out the n as I look at the time. "Five minutes ago!"

We hurriedly get ready and head to the fighting place I never learned the name of. Or maybe I had I just didn't pay attention. Either way I dont know what it is.

"Are you ready to loose everything?" The Sierra chick asks. "Nope." I say popping the p. "But you better be." She growls. "I should remind you of our differences." She says. I nod for her to continue. "I'm hot your not. I'm slim you're fat. I'm-" I cut her off. "A slut? Fake? Flat?" I fill in.

"Let the challenge begin in 3

2

1

Go!"

She lunges and I duck barely missing her fist. I wasn't at all prepared but now I am. She fakes a punch and tries to kick but I grab her leg and shove her down. She jumps and shifts mid air. I use my power to make the air send her to the ground. I shift soon after and we claw at each other. Her always missing and me always drawing blood. I get bored and hungry so I pounce and grab her throat forcing her to submit. Now off to find food...

Sorry it's a big short... It's really late and I'm tired and wanted to finish this before I fell asleep and forgot how I wanted this chapter to go