12

"Well, Im leaving. Bye!" Matthew says before hurrying out. "Thanks a million Ruyi." She smiles. "Not a problem, my Luna." She replies. "By the way, why did Matthew seem afraid of you?" Josh asks. "Because I'm one scary SOB. And that is all I care to share about that." Touchy subject. I say into the link.

He is annoying. That's an understatement. Clearly. How's everything with you River? You have cravings for anything? Pickles... And a run before we can no longer shift. I fully agree with that. Something doesn't feel right. It feels good like something may happen. But I don't know what. I don't know. Let's just let the day unfold and we will know when it happens. Whatever 'it' is.

"Now, Luna... We are going shopping. Sierra is forcing me into it so you shall suffer with me. Also Em and Cam are coming. It's torture disguised as a girls day." She walks off mumbling something about video games being a proper way to spend girls day. I groan. "I hate shopping! Id rather stick with Ruyi and her video games."

I head upstairs to get ready. I decide to take a Long shower. I wonder what could be so good that River feels it. It's got to concern is because even I feel it. But, what could be so good to even effect me?

I think about how Ruyi loves video games... I have to show her the game room that only Alpha's and their closest friends know about. I might have someone good to race for once. Everyone else who plays can even drive straight, no matter how hard try try. Josh refuses to play because he is scared to hurt my feelings when he wins.. if he wins. At some point I will get him to play. Wether I have to sit Ruyi on the couch with a controller while I sit behind them with the controller that is actually set up to the game or I have to threaten him.

Ten minutes later I'm in the car and we are on our way to the mall. I only agreed because I was promised food. I love food. Food is everything. I really want some pickles... Damn pregnancy cravings. But seriously I am going to buy a huge jar of pickles.

(Yes, I just wrote a paragraph about food... Sue me.)

When we first get to the mall we go to the clothes department. "Josie, you need this hoodie!" Cammie says. It's a black hoodie with three silver and gold wolves howling at the moon. It's just too ironic. I grab one of every size so I will always have one that fits.

I go over to the dresses. I usually can't stand them but I know a dress will be the equivalent of a shirt once I'm huge. I find a few sweater dresses with stretchy material. It will surely fit. I hope..

I also buy a few pairs of jeans and shirts for when I'm too big to fit into my clothes now. "Alright. No more clothes! I want food." I say after a few hours. They all nod in agreement. We sit in the food court eating on the stuff we got. At one point I look up and see am oddly familiar little girl. I quickly look away thinking my mind is playing tricks on me. There is no way. She can't be alive. It's impossible. "Em, do you see that little girl over there?" I ask. She looks over. "Yeah she is adorable. She kind of looks like you."

The girl looks up at me and a grin spreads across her face before she runs over to me. "Momma?"