Coma pt:2

Heeeeeello my lovely readers~! Just a little warning about these next couple of chapters. They will quite a bit shorter than previous chapters just because not a lot will be going on besides dialogue. I will try to make them as long as I can but I can't really promise they will be too long. Anyway, here's another chapter coming right up for you guys!

Y/n's pov.

I don't know how long we stayed kneeled in the grass but it was safe to say that we all had bloodshot eyes and puffy faces. When we finally pulled away, all we could do is laugh at how messy we now looked with tear streaked, puffy faces and soaked spots on our clothes from each other's tears. We dried our faces and sat down at the table on the porch.

"You guys have no idea how happy I am to see you." I said with a sad smile. My parents smiled back but my mom quickly became serious.

"We are happy to see you too Y/n. Believe me, it was devastating for us to wake up and realize that we were no longer with you." My mom started. My dad put his hand on hers and rubbed it with his thumb. My mom smiled at him and put her other hand over his. My dad turned to me with a more serious look on his face.

"As happy as we are, you are far too young to be here. What happened?" He asked. I began telling them everything. What happened to me after the plane had crashed, my time at the orphanage, me not speaking for years, being adopted by the guys, how the guys got me to finally speak, how much I loved them and cared for them, and what had happened with Na-young that brought me to them.

They were happy that I was adopted by the guys. Mom was very happy to hear her little brother was doing so well and was happy pursuing his dream she heard so much about. Dad was just happy I was away from my two bullies and was finally living life. They were definitely not as happy hearing about what Na-young had did to me, especially mom.

"If I were alive you know I would give her the beating of a lifetime!" Mom said with a clenched fist. Dad and I laughed. It was nice to finally see and talk with them. I almost forgot how nice it was to have real parents. Not that I don't love the guys, but it's just different to talk to my parents.

The boys.....I wonder how they are doing...

Jin's pov.

I quickly made my way into the hospital room to avoid the paparazzi and interviewers. They were becoming relentless. We had to bring in more security. I looked at the single bed in the room and smiled sadly. I walked over to the chair that was already set next to the bed and sat down.

"Hey Princess! Good to see you're still here. The boys and I are doing fine. I have been making sure we all eat at least a little bit." I said as I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb and pushed some of the hair away from her face. My smile fell a bit.

"It's been about a week since the incident. The doctor doesn't know how long you will stay like this.....I hope for not only your sake but the guys' that it isn't too much longer. We all really miss you Princess." I said as tears threaten to fall. I give her hand a kiss.

"I'm your prince right? With true loves kiss, you should wake up soon, right?.....Please wake up Y/n. I don't know how much longer we can last knowing you are like this." I felt a tear fall from my eye and I gave her hand a squeeze.

"We need our Princess back."

Aaaaaand another chapter done. I am just bringing all kinds of waterworks for you guys.  Anyway, as I said up top chapters are going to be shorter for the rest of these parts. I promise I'll make the chapters just as long as my previous chapters. I know I hate reading really short chapters in stories.
I apologize for this but please bare with me on this. But (hopefully) that means that I can push out these chapters a lot quicker since they are shorter. We will have to see! I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~