Give her up? Part 2

Heeeeeeeello my lovely readers~!! I have no clue if any of you actually read these, lol. (I know I don't ever time). These next few chapters will mostly be flashbacks of the guys and you that I have not mentioned in the previous chapters, just to clear any confusion from the last chapter and future chapters, lol. Anyway, let's see what World Wide Handsome remembers.
Edited
Jin's pov.

I lingered in the hallway, watching as Y/N walked away with the stylist noonas. I had a feeling she knew something was wrong. Y/N is smart that way. She has done this before.

Flashback

I held up the phone in front of me, trying to get a good angle for a selfie to post on twitter or one of our other social media accounts. I took probably 50 pictures, but none of them came out right to me. It was either the lighting, the angle didn't look good, or just plain blurry. I plopped the phone down next to me and sighed in defeat.
I felt a tug on my sleeve and turned to see Y/N stand beside me with her notebook in hand. 'What's wrong Jinnie-oppa?' Her notebook said. "No, nothing's wrong. Don't worry about me, okay?" I said giving her a smile. Y/N stood there for a second, just staring at me. 'Can she tell that something's wrong? How could she know? She isn't too young, but young enough to not really realize something isn't right, right?' I thought to myself. I snapped out of my thoughts when she started climbing into my lap and laid her head on my chest. I smiled and hugged her, letting out a sigh from my nose.

"Now will you tell me?" I read as she put her notebook up for me to read. I let out a small laugh. "You really are smart Y/N." I said and stared at the floor, still hugging her. She looked up at my face. Her eyes bore into mine, seemingly searching for something. Her face looked sadden by whatever she saw in my eyes, pleading me to tell her what was wrong. I let out a sigh.

"I may say all the time in videos how I'm 'World Wide Handsome', but honestly, I have the most insecurity about everything about me. My singing won't ever be as good as Jimin's or my dancing as good as Hoseok's, heck, I don't even think I'm that good looking. When I was discovered, I honestly thought it was some kind of prank made by my friends. But when I told them, they were as surprised as I was, and told me they had nothing to do with it. I don't regret coming here. I love it here. I have you and all the guys here who I care deeply about and want to stay healthy, but I just wish I could have an ounce of talent like the others." I said, my throat growing tighter and tighter as I pored everything out. I don't know why I was sayin any of this, especially to Y/N. She just somehow....made me feel like I could say this.

I wiped my eyes, feeling tears threatening to fall. I leaned my head against the back of the chair and looked up at the ceiling. Silence enveloped us for who knows how long. I just pored out my major insecurities to a seven year old who may not even understand or know what I'm talking about.

After who knows how long, I heard a sniff. My head bolted up to see Y/N crying in my lap. "W-why are you crying? Was it something I said?" I said, worried I had said something that she took deeply or...I don't know. I started wiping her eyes with my thumb. She sniffed as she wrote down her response in her notebook, new tears forming and falling. I grabbed a tissue from the table beside the chair and gently wiped her tears and nose. She finished what she was writing and handed me the notebook, taking the tissue from my hand.

"I'm crying because you are completely wrong. You say you can't sing, yet you can hit notes higher than most students grades and clearer than purified water. (Basically clear water from a tap or something -NW) You say you can't dance, yet you can keep up with everyone else and execute the moves beautifully. You say you aren't handsome, but you are just as handsome as everyone says you are. You are so many things, but not anything you just described. You are my appa, and hearing you say that makes me sad."

As I finished reading, a tear fell onto the paper. Then another, and another. Even though Y/N was so young, she spoke like a true adult. She spoke like she has felt this way before, and knew exactly what to say.

I slowly set it back down and turned back towards her. Her eyes were red and I could see the tear streaks going down her cheeks. I smiled as I looked into her eyes and held open my arms. She jumped out of the chair and into my arms. We both cried as we hugged each other. I don't know if they were sad or happy tears at this point, I just know they were falling.

"Thank you Y/N-ah." I whispered to her. I felt her head nod. Someone clearing their throat made me look towards the doorway again. All six of the guys were standing there. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook has tears falling down their faces. Namjoon and Hoseok looked like they were about to cry. Yoongi just looked as blanked face as he always did.

"Hyung, do you really think you aren't as good as us?" Jimin asked, his voice cracking. 'They heard everything?' I slowly nodded, wiping my tears away and standing with Y/N still in my arms. "Hyung, if anything, you are the best out of all of us." Namjoon said. I looked at them in shock. "H-how? I came here with no experience while all of you were already doing what you do best." I said. "That's true, we knew what we were doing, but you worked the hardest out of all of us to learn what you know now." Yoongi said. "Yeah! You always asked for our opinions, whether it was for a certain part of a song or a certain move you were just not getting right. You always cook for us and take care of us." Jungkook said. "If anything hyung, you are the best out of all of us." Taehyung said.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at all of the guys. I turned to Y/N who gave me an 'I told you so' look before letting out a small giggle as she wiped her tears. My smile grew bigger and I walked towards the guys. We all had a hug fest that night. Taking a big family selfie with all of us, teary eyed and all.

Flashback End

Thinking back to that night, I have no doubt that    Y/N knows that we are upset. Tears started form in my eyes, but I forced them down. 'I have to be strong, for my brothers, and for my daughter.' I thought and turned and followed Namjoon to Bang PD-nim's office. PD-nim has another thing coming if he thinks he can take our daughter away from us.

Aaaaaaand another chapter down. Oof, I gave the feels hard in the chapter. Istg, I was crying while writing this. Tissues for everyone. Chapters are coming out faster and faster. They will definitely not be two in one day. Maybe one after another a day. At least until I got this 7 part chapter done. It will definitely go back to regular updates once a week. I will also probably (will) edit the flashback in part one because looking at it now, I don't like it. Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye bye~!!

~NekoWriter