The Answer

Heeeeeeello my lovely readers~! I have decided to spoil you guys and get his next chapter out for you guys. It is finally time for the answer you all have been wanting. What does PD-nim have in store for the boys and little Y/N? Let's see~.

Namjoon pov.

We all stood in front of PD's door, all at least a little nervous for what may happen. I took a shaky step forward and knocked on the door. A low 'come in' was heard from the other side. Opening the door, we all stood in a line in front of his desk. His chair was turned so the back was facing us. I heard Jungkook gulp next to me and gave him a reassuring squeeze of his hand before returning it behind my back.

"You wanted to see us." I said, less of a question and more of expecting something, an answer. "Yes, I'm sure you all know what it is about, right?" PD's voice rang, stern and low, as we all stayed silent. Taking it as a yes, he turned on the tv.

"Video evidence from today's fan sign gives BTS fans known as ARMY an answer as to who they have seen with BTS as the enter and leave their company, BIG HIT Entertainment. Here is a clip from the video:" A woman said as a video of what Jungkook said at the fan sign rang through the silent room. I felt Jungkook tense as he watched himself on the screen. I'm sure we all did.

By the end of the speech we gave, PD had turned off the tv, now facing us, a not so happy look on his face. "Do you realize what trouble this has caused not just me, but the potential danger it puts Y/N in?" He said, is voice getting increasingly angry. We all lowered our heads. Of course we knew what this would bring. But I'm know that all of us, at this point, did not care. I know all of us would do anything to protect Y/N.

"We do PD-nim. We know this was a huge risk to take, but it's been a month and it has gotten increasingly harder to keep her secret from ARMY. They knew of her being with us already, it was about time she who she was, don't you think?" I said as level sounding as I could while looking him in the eye. "That is for me to decide!" He yelled. I flinched ever so slightly at his raised voice. It was rare for him to be this mad at something.

"I told you, very simply, to keep her hidden from everyone until my say so. But, even before now, I had to suppress pictures and post about her and ignore questions from the press about her. Since she has gotten here, she hasn't seem to do anything to benefit this company or you guys. Why did I even let you pick who to adopt?" PD said the last part softer, probably so we wouldn't have heard, but we did. I felt my anger start to boil, feeling the anger rolling off the others too, but held my tongue.

"This was a mistake. I should have made you guys get another pet or something. Something you could bring along. Or even just had you take your pets with you everywhere you go. It be as much of a handful as she is." PD said 'she' with such venom in his voice that it was beginning to get increasingly harder to hold back our anger.

"I mean, who would want someone like her? She doesn't talk, she isn't that smart, her music isn't that good, her playing is average at best, there really isn't anything special about her." He ranted and I knew at that last sentence, all of us broke. Yoongi was the first to walk forward. He slammed his hands onto PD's desk, a cup of pencils and pens falling over on his desk and a couple of papers flying down to the floor as well.

"Don't. You. DARE. Call Y/N not special." Yoongi said, more than just venom dripping in his voice. We saw PD flinch at his tone and most likely the glare that all of us had staring at him. "Y/N is nothing like you described." Jin said, his voice getting low and threatening like we have never heard before. "If anything, she is the purest person we have ever met. He continued.

"Y/N is kind hearted and wise beyond her years and ours." I growled at PD, who was now backing up in his chair as we got closer. "She is an amazing musician, singer, dancer, and producer. Way better than the rest of us." Hoseok said, his face serious and voice threatening. "She has helped us more than we could have ever helped each other." Jimin said, not looking anything like a cuddly mochi he usually did. "She is family to all of us." Yoongi growled. "She is our strongest member by far." I said, I stood next to Yoongi. "She will always mean more to us than anything in this world." Tae said, his voice hitting an octave I have never heard him hit before. "And last but certainly not least, she will always be a part of Bangtan, a part of us." Jungkook said, his eyes anything but bright.

PD stared at all of us, studying our looks before standing up from his chair. "Then, I only have one question for all of you......Y/N......or Bangtan?" He said. We all gave each other a knowing look before looking back at PD.
"Hana.....dul.....set.....Y/N" I said, everyone else joining in on 'Y/N'. Silence once again filled the room as we all stared at each other. Then.....a chuckle.

Then a laugh.

PD was laughing, falling back into his chair and clutching his stomach. We all looked at each other, completely confused. Maybe 5 minutes later, his laughter died down. "I'm....im sorry boys....but this was too good a chance to do this." PD said between fits of chuckles. "Too good of a chance to do what?" Yoongi asked, his face showing nothing, but his voice betrayed him. At this, PD smiled. He smiled! What the heck was going on. But then, he said 5, simple words that shocked all of us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A hidden camera of course!" He said. When he said that, at least 6 cameras came out of hiding. We were all shocked and just let out huge sighs of relief. Hugging each other and giving staff teasing glares. But something stopped all of us.

"D-did y-you really m-mean all th-that?" A quiet voice stammered. We all turned to the door way to see Y/N, tears in her eyes. We all smiled sadly towards her, Jungkook being the first to step closer, kneeling down to her height. "Every. Single. Word." He said. Y/N jumped into his arms and we all joined in the hug. We all were seriously ready to give up everything we worked so hard for, just to be with her. And I felt, deep deep down, that she would do the same for us.

Aaaaaaaaaaand finally done. What a twist! Did any of you see this coming? I'm pretty sure, it's super cliche, lol I make myself cringe. But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you continue to love my story and hey, also feel free to check out my other story on here called Tragedy of My Life. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~