Coma pt:6

Heeeeeeello my lovely readers~! We are getting to the final two short chapters and then we will get our answer of if you wake up or not! Without further to do, let's get it~!

Y/n's pov.

"Wake up Y/n-ah"

"Wake up?" I mumbled to myself. My parents shared a sad smile and held onto each other's hands. 

"Why would Jimin tell me to wake up? I'm dead....aren't I? Why would I see you guys if I wasn't?" I rattled off question after question as my parents sat quietly, not making any kind of move to answer any of them. 

Finally, my mother cut off my questions.

"Y/n-ah, you are asleep." She said simply. 

Tae's pov.

It's been three months now.......Y/n has gotten really thin during this time. She almost looks like she did when we first adopted her. She was definitely doing better since we got her but she was still far from being a healthy weight for a girl her age. 

I think back to all the times we had together. The amusement park, the movie party in a pillow fort, her first fan sign, her first day of actual school, her first report card, anything I had that showed her awake and happy. I smiled sadly as I sat in the chair that never moved from her side.

"You know, I have been having dreams...........Dreams of you going to college......growing a family of your own.....You looked so beautiful and happy in them.....I really want to see that happen for you so please wake up." I said as I grabbed her hand in mine. She didn't move. I tighten my hold on her hand.

"Please Y/n-ah! Wake up! We are all miserable and miss you so bad! Jungkook is in such bad shape! If you wake up, everything will get so much better!" I begged, tears falling from my eyes as I clenched onto her hand. Nothing. I cried, clenching her hand to my face, not carrying if I got the bed wet.

"Taehyung-ah." My head snapped up to see Jin and Jimin standing in the doorway. I looked back down at Y/n before slowly letting go of her hand. I walked towards the door, my head hanging low. I could feel one of them grab my hand and slowly pull me out of the room before giving me a hug. I felt so numb that I didn't even move. Jin closed the door before leading us towards the living room. 

No One's pov.

As the door closed to Y/n's room, a single tear fell from the sleeping girl's face as her finger twitched ever so slightly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another chapter done! I'm spoiling you guys and getting this up for you guys as well! Aren't I nice~? ;P ...... In all seriousness, I plan on throwing out these last short chapters for you guys so expect a third update here in the next hour or so! I wasn't kidding when I said I was spoiling you guys! See you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~