Coma pt:7

Heeeeeeeeello my lovely readers~! So I didn't get this up yesterday like I said I would, but in my defense this was actually a lot longer than I originally thought it would be (obviously) But anyway, here is the next chapter as promised!

Y/n's pov.

"I'm....sleeping?" I said confused.

"Well, in a coma more like it." My dad piped in. "Your body was most likely under a lot of stress at the time of the incident, as you explained it, so in response your body has shut down most of it's functions in order for your brain to process everything and come to terms with it." I stared at the table as dad explained. A coma....for how long?

"I have been having dreams..." Tae's voice rang in my head. I turned to my right, which was where I was hearing him, and saw nothing. "Dreams of you going to college....." He continued, his voice even deeper but extremely hoarse. He's been crying. 

"Growing a family of your own......you looked so beautiful and happy in them." I felt my throat tighten and my eyes start to sting as I listened. He sounded so tired and so sincere. "I really want to see that happen for you so please wake up." Tae stayed silent for a bit but then I felt something wet hit my hand. It was perfectly sunny so I knew it wasn't rain. 

"Please Y/n-ah! Wake up! We are all miserable and miss you so bad! Jungkook is in such bad shape! If you wake up, everything will get so much better!" Tae begged, his voice getting more and more strained and my hand getting more and more soaked with now I knew were his tears. I felt his hand on mine. He held onto it so tight; almost like it was his life line.

"Tae-oppa! I'm here! Please here me!" I screamed into the sky. Nothing. I felt the tears finally spill as my mother's hand rested on my shoulder. I spun around and buried my face into her. She held me tightly, not saying anything, just letting me cry.

Jungkook's pov.

It's been four months now. The guys have tried almost everyday since that night to convince me it wasn't my fault that Y/n is like this but it's been fruitless. If I hadn't set that girl off, then she wouldn't have been shot. If I had seen Y/n coming towards me, I could have stopped her and pulled her behind me before that girl could shoot. If I had done anything besides what I had done, she would be awake right now. 

I stood in front of her door, staring at the handle. It's the middle of the night and everyone is asleep. I haven't seen her at all during these months. I felt like I shouldn't be allowed to see her after what I did. I don't know why I'm standing here. The other's couldn't get any kind of sign or reaction from her in these past four months, what make me think that I could? Still, I opened the door.

Y/n's pov.

"Mom, I have to go back! Tae said that they are miserable and that Jungkook is in bad shape! What if she hurt him? What if he's like me? What if it's worse?!" I cried as I passed around. 

"Sweetheart, calm down! If you keep this up, your heart isn't gonna be able to handle it!" Mom said as she grabbed me by my shoulders. "Take some deep breaths." She said calmly and started to breathing deeply. I followed suite and slowly calmed down.

"Now, you want to go back right?" I nodded. "Then you need to go where you first woke up." Mom said. I looked back at the tree and looked back at my parents. 

"When I go back, what will happen to you guys?" I asked. 

"Sweetie, we're dead. There isn't anywhere for us to go. We will be here when it's your time." Mom said as she stood next to dad. Dad wrapped an arm around her waist.

"That's right. Don't forget what I told you, remember?" Dad said with a wink. I smiled and nodded. I ran to them and wrapped my arms around their waists. 

"You will always be in my heart." I whispered. They hugged me back, whispering an 'We know' before letting me go. I slowly backed away, giving them a final smile before turning to face the tree. I walked towards it and sat down where I woke up. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and try to think of my surroundings. That's when I heard a voice I didn't expect to hear. 

Jungkook

Jungkook's pov.

I stood in the doorway, not daring to set a foot inside her room. I felt the sickening tightness of guilt grow in my stomach, making me want to close the door and never open it again but I powered through and took a step. 

The guys did their best to keep the room clean and the air filtered per the many doctors recommendation. Her room was full of different stuffies, balloons, and a vase of flowers that were starting to wilt. She laid in the bed, IV stuck in her left arm and a heart monitor hooked up to her right. Her sheets where just a plain white and she still wore the hospital gown we were given. The computer chair that we had put next to the bed still remained unmoved from her side. 

I slowly made my way to the left side of her bed and sat down in the chair. I stared down at her face which stayed peaceful as she slept. 

"......Hey Y/n-ah......It's been a while huh?" My voice sounded foreign to me. It was weak and dry since I haven't said anything since the day after everything happened. 

".....I don't know why I'm here. All of this is my fault. I antagonized her and pushed her over the edge." I said as I stared down at my hands that rested in my lap. I intertwined my hands together and squeezed. 

"None of this would have happened if it wasn't for me........I should have been the one to get shot." I said quietly, my throat clenching and my vision going blurry. I let out a shaky sigh as I looked back up at Y/n. She still hasn't moved at all.

"......I know I am not the first to tell you to wake up. No doubt everyone has said the same thing.....They're right though. You really should wake up, if not for me, for them. They don't deserve this silent treatment from both of us." I grabbed her hand and held it tightly in my hands. "Please Y/n-ah......wake up." I begged. I rested my forehead on our conjoined hands and finally let the tears flow. I stayed like that for a while, just crying and repeating 'wake up' over and over again. 

I stayed there for what felt like hours until my tears ran dry and that was left was dry hiccups. I was so tired. I have slept well in days. I laid my head on her lap, looking up towards her before shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand another chapter down!! This took a lot longer than I thought it would! It's a lot longer than I thought it would be but I'm sure you guys don't mind! We are getting to the end of this, what do you guys think will happen? You will have to read and find out~! I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~