A/N

. . . . . . *peaks around corner* my god there are so many of you guys now....it makes me wanna cry T-T

Sooooo yeah not a chapter, sorry, the last part of the seven part chapter is giving me a little trouble for whatever reason, but that isn't the reason why I'm writing this at almost 12 at night, no no no, I'm writing this because I'm not very happy with how fast I took this, she started speaking waaaaaaay too early for her to just be mute for two years, it doesn't make sense, at least to me. So what am I gonna do about it? Do you gotta guess?

.

.

.

. No? Alright, I'm gonna rewrite all of the previous chapters!!! *confetti starts falling*

.

. *nervous laughter* yeah I know, that is gonna suck, not just for you guys, but me too. Even though it is summer, my days have been packed with work, work, work, and uh oh, MORE WORK!!! It seriously sucks, I haven't been able to hang out with friends at all yet and I'm dirt tired. But I'm gonna do my best to make this timeline a little better and hopefully it will make more.....real life sense??? Does that make sense? Idk and I don't really care at this point because I'm tired!

Thank you to all who actually read this instead of skipping it (like I know I do lol), also thank you to all who gave my story a read, it really just started out for fun and I didn't really think I'd get so much positive feed back. I'll try and make these updates quick and hopefully they will make more sense to you all when they are done. Bye bye~!

Edit: another thing I forgot to mention, I may unpublish the chapters in order to do the editing I want and not confuse new readers. Also during this time, I will be adding a new story to Wattpad. It has nothing to do with BTS or Kpop but I may drop a few little elements of them within the story so if you guys want to check that one out, i will get a chapter posted of that really soon. Bye bye~ (again)

~NekoWriter