Dream come true

Hello everyone~! I'm NekoWriter. This is my first ever fanfic on here and I'm sorry for how uneducated I am with this website/app. I will be doing my best to update though it may not be often due to school. Anywhooooo, let's get this started shall we?
Edited

Key:
Y/N- your name  f/c- fav color  Italics -  english/thoughts   regular- korean h/c- hair color e/c- eye color

Warning: cursing will be used, if you are sensitive to that, then this isn't for you

Y/N's pov.

It's been two years since the crash. Two years I've been here in South Korea. Two years without my parents. The person running the orphanage, Ms. Lee, doesn't really ever notice me. I never say anything so I can't blame her. Plus, I'm pretty short for my age. Combined with my long h/c hair and e/c eyes, I looked like a fragile 5 year old. Many of the adults who come on adoption day over look me and think that I'm sickly because you can kinda see my bones from malnutrition. It wasn't because they didn't feed me, it's because I never spoke up when I was hungry and therefore, rarely ate. I probably only weighed around 30 pounds.

I watched as other kids ran around, seemingly getting ready. They were all wearing their best clothes? 'Is it adoption day?' I thought to myself. A hard surface in front of me brought me out of my thoughts to see Ms. Lee standing there, bewildered.

"Oh, Y/N, I almost forgot you were here. Best put on some nice clothes. Today is adoption day. Who knows, you may get adopted today by a lovely couple." Ms. Lee said as she stood in front of me. I nodded and walked to my shared room with two other girls, Mandy and Julie. (If these are your names, feel free to change them but this is what came to mind, sorry -NW) Mandy is 8, tall and a little on the heavy side while Julie is 7, my age, average height and skinny. They were the only ones to notice me...

......But not in a good way.

"Hey mute, don't even think about wearing anything nice, no one is ever going to adopt you since you are invisible." Mandy said in her snotty voice. Julie laughed. "Yeah, you might as well not even leave this room you ugly mute." Julie said and they both laughed. I ignored them since what they said wasn't anything new. They would always tell me stuff like this. I sat on my knees, pulled out my suitcase, which I never unpacked, and started looking through my clothes to see what I should wear. Unfortunately for me, this only made them even more angry with me.

"Deciding to ignore us huh freak?" Mandy said angerly and punched me. I fell over from the force of her punch and I felt pain in my stomach as she kicked me in my stomach and back. "You shouldn't waste your energy on her. Today is adoption day, save it for the people coming." Julie said checking her makeup in the mirror. Mandy kicked me a few more times, the last one being aimed at my head.

"Don't even bother going downstairs. No one wants to adopt someone as ugly and weird as you are, freak." Mandy said and left with Julie following her. I let out a silent sigh and shakily got up. I ignored the pain in my stomach, head, and the tears that threaten to fall from my cheeks. I hobbled to the bathroom and pulled out some bandages that I kept under the sink. I carefully took off my shirt to see the damage that Mandy had caused, thankful that they were only bruises and not cuts since they were harder to hide. I carefully wrapped my torso and checked my head. I had a bruise on my right cheek from where she punched me, but it wasn't bleeding from the kick, which I was happy about. I took a couple of pain killers to help me fight through the pain that I was feeling. I put away the bandages and walked back into the bedroom and resumed looking for clothes. I decided on this:

 I decided on this: