Give Her Up? Part 7

Heeeeeeello my lovely readers~! Finally the last part before we continue on with the story. Took forever to get here, I know. But because of work and other things in life, I just haven't been motivated or had the time to write. Hopefully I can keep going and get more chapters out for you guys.

Jungkook's pov.

I was following closely behind everyone else, my heart heavy and my mind spinning with thoughts of what would happen. The thought most prominent was how we would lose Y/N. My hands clenched into fists as I walked, but I felt a small tug on my shirt. I looked to see Y/N there.

"Y/N? Shouldn't you be with the other noonas?" I asked as I knelt down in front of her. 'Oppa, am I in trouble?' She asked via her notebook. "No sunshine. Everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it." I said, rubbing her head and smiling. Y/N smiled and nodded before running off to the noonas. I smiled as she called out to the noonas. Y/N never failed to brighten all of our days. One thing that surprised me is that how she can be so wise when she is so young.

Flashback

I stared up at the night sky, not really being able to sleep. I kept thinking of what we could do if Y/N came with us. All the things we could get her, like clothes or hats. But then I reminded myself we can't take her out with us without the press or Army seeing her and spreading the news. She would have to come separately from us as to avoid her being found out. I let out a sigh. We have made so many great memories with her in only a month that it's as if we were meant to find her there.
Creaking from behind caused me to turned in surprise to see Y/N standing there with her blanket from earlier. "What are you doing up? It's way too late for you to be up." I asked. 'I wanted a glass of water.' She wrote tiredly and rubbed her eyes. I smiled, chuckled, and stood up.
"Alright, come on." I said and picked her up, setting her on my hip.
When we got into the kitchen, I sat her down on the counter and got out two glasses. As I handed her glass to her, she handed me her notebook. 'What are you doing up? Is something on your mind?' It read. I smiled with a small chuckle. "Nothing get's past you does it?" I said and ruffled her hair. She pouted, trying to fix it and gave me a 'spill' look. I sighed. "Well Y/N, I was thinking about if you did come with us on tour. All the things we could do, how much fun we would have, and just enjoying you being with us. But..." I paused, not really sure if I should continue. 'Would she feel bad? Would she feel like she was a problem or a bother because of it?' I thought.
A hand on mine brought me out of my head. I never even realized that I clenched it into a fist until I felt Y/N's hand trying to loosen my fingers. I relaxed and let her unclench my fingers, holding my hand as a way of comforting me. I smiled faintly and decided to continue.
"But there are many things we would have to do if we wanted to do anything fun. Take separate cars, hide your entire face, heck, Bang PD-nim May even have you stay in the hotel if you came. I don't want that....I don't want to hide you anymore." The last part came out quieter than the rest, almost a whisper. Silence hung over the both of us, our glasses of water long forgotten.
The sound of pen on paper let me know she was writing down something to say. Grabbing our glasses, I set them by the sink as I waited for her to be done. A tap on my arm let me know when she was. Taking the notebook from her hands, I leaned against the island and read.
'I would really love to go with you guys. See new places, get souvenirs, hang out back stage, see you guys perform live, go shopping, and all of what we could do. But to me, none of it matters. You guys are all that matters to me, and just being with you and being able to call you guys my family is enough for me.'
I didn't even realize that Y/N was crying until I heard her sniffle. I turned to her, and sure enough, she was fighting tears and wiping them away furiously. I set down her notebook and picked her up, holding her close in a tight hug. "And you are what matters to me, and no matter what, you will always be family to us." I said, feeling the stinging of tears threatening to surface. We held each other like this for what seemed like hours, but I only broke away when I felt her breathing become even and steady. Looking at her face, I saw her eyes closed gently and a smile on her face as she slept. I smiled, kissed her forehead, and quietly made my way to her room to put her to bed.

Flashback End

Y/N is special to all of us, and she has brought out the best of us. If she were to leave, I know none of us would be able to concentrate on our work. Y/N is who motivates us to work harder.

"Guys, we're here." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the door. All of us looked towards each other. "Do we all feel the same way?" Namjoon asked. We all nodded, knowing what he ment. "Then, let's get ready." He said and glared at the door. PD-nim, better get ready for a storm.

Aaaaaand a very short chapter done. I honestly had a lot of trouble writing this. But, thankfully, I'm finally done with all of the parts! We can finally see what PD-nim has in store for the boys. What will he say? What will the boys do? You will have to wait and see~. I'll see you then, bye bye~!

~NekoWriter