A/N

I apologize that you guys might think this is an update but this has been pissing me off as of late.

In the very first chapter of this story, I have a picture of an outfit that I say you put on before going downstairs. Now this picture has gotten a lot of comments saying that you guys don't like the outfit I chose and it reminds you a lot of past events that you look back on in disgust and distaste.

By all means if you don't like the outfit I chose, CHANGE IT IN YOUR MIND!!! THIS IS A FANFICTION!!! NOTHING IS CONCRETE!!

I happen to really like that outfit and I have been getting almost constant comments on how some of you guys hate it and it's getting annoying at this point. I know not everyone has the same opinion or style of clothes and that is perfectly okay! What is not okay is to continously shit on it just because you dont like it.

I have even made a comment myself telling you guys to stop and you haven't so I'm now making this very clear. Stop with those comments and from now on I will be deleting any negative comment on that photo. This is freaking ridiculous.

Again, I apologize that this isn't an update. I've been busy and very tired as of late. I have a mostly free week coming up so I will do my best to update during that time. Everyone please have a lovely day!

~NekoWriter~