I'm Home

Heeeeeeeeello my lovely readers~! I have nothing really else to do and I figured some of you, (maybe not even any of you idk) are wondering what Y/N was doing during the whole hidden camera ordeal. Well, let's see.

Y/N's pov.

As I ran to catch up with the stylist noonas, they were setting up monitors, headphones, and a camera. I tapped the arm of one of the workers and held up my notebook.

'What's going on?'

"Oh, the boys being called to PD-nim's office is what we call a hidden camera. You are gonna sit here and watch as the hidden camera unfolds and we will record your reaction." He explained, leading you to the chair. I nodded, sitting in the chair as they continued setting up the monitors and camera. They handed me a pair of head phones and I gladly put them on, ready to see what their reactions would be.

Just then, it showed the boys entering PD's office. I started jumping up and down in my seat, getting excited about how this would pan out. I didn't even listen to what they were saying until PD turned on the tv.

"Video evidence from today's fan sign gives BTS fans known as ARMY an answer as to who they have seen with BTS as the enter and leave their company, BIG HIT Entertainment. Here is a clip from the video:" a lady said before a video of today's fan sign was shown. My smile grew once again, hearing it a second time, but it didn't stay for long.

"Do you realize what trouble this has caused not just me, but the potential danger it puts Y/N in?" I heard PD say through the headphones. He looked really mad, but reassurance from staff reminded me it was all acting.

The boys all lowered their heads, Namjoon only speaking after a minute of silence. "We do PD-nim. We know this was a huge risk to take, but it's been a month and it has gotten increasingly harder to keep her secret from ARMY. They knew of her being with us already, it was about time they know who she is, don't you think?" He said, raising his head to look at PD. "That is for me to decide!" PD yelled. I saw the boys flinch, not noticing I did too.

"I told you, very simply, to keep her hidden from everyone until my say so. But, even before now, I had to suppress pictures and post about her and ignore questions from the press about her. Since she has gotten here, she hasn't seem to do anything to benefit this company or you guys. Why did I even let you pick who to adopt?" PD said. The last part heard loud and clear to me. I knew it was all a part of the script, but it didn't stop it from hurting, at least a little bit.

"This was a mistake. I should have made you guys get another pet or something. Something you could bring along. Or even just had you take your pets with you everywhere you go. It be as much of a handful as she is." PD's voice was so full of anger and venom when he said 'she', knowing he was referring to me.

"I mean, who would want someone like her? She doesn't talk, she isn't that smart, her music isn't that good, her playing is average at best, there really isn't anything special about her." I lowered my head with each insult. I know this is all fake. I know these are just lines given to him, but I can't help but feel.......terrible.

The sound of someone slamming there hands on something brought me back to what was happening. Yoongi stood there on screen, glaring at PD. "Don't. You. DARE. Call Y/N not special." He growled. Jin then took a step forward, now standing next to Yoongi. "Y/N is nothing like you described. If anything, she is the purest person we have ever met." Jin said, his voice low, almost as low as Tae's which surprised me.

"Y/N is kind hearted and wise beyond her years and ours." Namjoon said, staying where he was. "She is an amazing musician, singer, dancer, and producer. Way better than the rest of us." Hobi said, joining his two hyungs by PD's desk. "She has helped us more than we could have ever helped each other." Jimin said, standing next to Hobi. "She is family to all of us." Yoongi said, standing tall next to his members. "She is our strongest member by far." Namjoon said, taking his place next to Jin. "She will always mean more to us than anything in this world." Tae said, standing next to Jimin. "And last but certainly not least," Jungkook started, taking his place between all of his hyungs and glaring at PD. ",she will always be a part of Bangtan, a part of us." He said.

I didn't even notice I was crying until one of the staff handed me a box of tissues. I couldn't believe that the boys would stand up for me like that. They don't know how much their words have influenced me. Not just the ones they spoke just now, but in their lyrics as well. It was because of BTS that I started, somewhat, to come out of my shell. I used to be very social, but after the plane accident, I just became reserved, refusing to speak to anyone. Those words that I spoke at the fan sign today were the first I spoke in two years. And they were the ones who helped me to be brave enough to come back out into the light.

My attention turned back to the monitors after I heard PD say "Then, I only have one question for all of you......Y/N......or Bangtan?" My heart sank once more. There was no way they would choose me over something they worked so hard for and are just now getting the recognition they deserve. And my words came true.

"Hana...." Namjoon started. I lowered my head to stare at my legs.

"Dul....." I started to hunch my back, my throat tightening and eyes burning.

"Set......" I buried my face in my hands, quiet sobs leaving my mouth as I waited for their greeting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But these boys never cease to amaze me.

"Y/N" they said all together. I almost didn't believe my ears. Did I hear them correctly? Was that just what I wanted to hear? Was I really who they picked? I turned to staff, hoping for an answer. They nodded. I turned back to the screen when I heard laughing. PD was holding his stomach, doubled over in laughter. I knew he was going to tell them about it being a hidden camera, so I tore the headphones off of my head and ran out of the room. Staff were calling for me, but I ignored them. All I wanted was to see them face to face.

I finally made it to the door of PD's office. It was wide open and I saw the boys either hugging each other or whining on how they scared them.

"D-did y-you really m-mean all th-that?" I stammered quietly. They all stopped and looked at me. No doubt I had tears streaming down my face. Jungkook stepped close and knelt down in front of me. "Every. Single. Word." He said, his smile wide and happy. I couldn't hold back anymore. I jumped into his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. Jungkook gladly wrapped his arms around me and I felt other pairs of arms join our hug.

Words can not describe how much these boys mean to me or how much they have done for me. And now I'm sure that I mean just as much to them as they do me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. And I'm sure my parents are smiling happily down on me.

Aaaaaaaaand another chapter down. Man that was an emotional roller coaster wasn't it? I swear I need to stop with this. (I most likely won't he he he) Anyway, do you guys have anything you want to see or would like to happen? I'm somewhat out of ideas and would really like to hear your opinions. Comment down below and I will check them out. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~