Missing

Heeeeeeeeello my lovely readers~! Firstly, I want to say I have no clue how their life is. I only know as much as I have seen in videos of them like BTS Run or from interviews. So I apologize for how inaccurate this may be. I know the life of an idol is no cake walk. It takes a lot of determination and hard work to make it like they do and how other groups and solo artists do. But anyway, away from the seriousness. We will have plenty of that from the chapter and not from me. Let us see how this day goes~.
Edited
Y/N's pov.

"Should we wake her up? It's really early in the morning." I heard a soft voice ask, pulling me out of my sleep. "I don't think so. We can pack a bag of clothes for her and just carefully take her to the car." another voice whispered. "What about breakfast though? By the time she wakes up, she'll be hungry." another chipped in. Other voices came in and their volume slowly grew louder until I couldn't ignore it anymore. I let out a groan and sat up rubbing my eyes. The voices stopped and I could feel eyes on me. I opened my eyes and looked to my oppas who were now looking at me with regret in their eyes.

I gave them a questioning look before letting out a yawn. "We're sorry for waking you up so early princess, but it's time for us to go to work. We can't leave you here by yourself so you have to wake up too." Namjoon said sitting on the edge of my bed and stroking my head. I nodded tiredly and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me and stood up from the bed. "Yoongi-hyung, can you pick out an outfit for her? Jungkook and Tae, pack a bag of things she can do while we work. Everyone else, let's take this sleepy head to eat something." Namjoon said to the others and started walking to I assume was the kitchen.

It's about a month since I've been here with the boys and it's been hectic to say the least. A lot of waking up early, eating fast, vocal lessons, and dance practices. Namjoon, when the boys actually had a break, would help me with my Korean. I could easily talk with the boys, as well as staff, without having to having to have someone translating it to them. Of course when I say talk, I mean with my notebook. I haven't been able to talk yet, though I secretly practice to speak by mouthing words both in English and Korean.

I was sat down in my seat although I felt a hand on my shoulder holding my back to the backrest of the chair, probably so I didn't fall off. I herd the clink of something being set in front of me and cracked open my eyes. It was a plate of some simple rice, soup, some meat, and a few banchan. (I'll tell you guys what banchan is at the bottom -NW) The smell of the food filled my nose, waking me up enough to sit and eat by myself.

~time skip to BigHit brought to you by sunshine, we are His hope, and we are his hope~

I was now dressed in some swaggy, comfortable clothes that Yoongi picked out for me.

I sat on Tae's shoulders as we said hello to passing workers and managers on the way to their practice room

When we got there, I was amazed at how large it was. The room was mostly white. Floors, ceiling, and even the walls. Well, except for one which was an entire mirror. I heard the guys chuckle at my shocked face as I was brought down from Tae's shoulders.