Airport Fiasco

Heeeeeello my lovely readers~! It's been a while. I've been catching up on my homework because I'm a procrastinator! 😅 Please, if you're in school, or ig online school now, don't procrastinate. It's gonna really hurt your grade. Anywho~, these next chapters will be close to the ones I had (for those who were here when they were up) regarding characters and plot, but written (hopefully) better. But enough talking, lets get to what you came here for!

Y/N's pov.

It's been two years since I was revealed to Army and I have to say life has been good. The boy's popularity has gone global and their message of self love and appreciate is shared everywhere. I'm really proud of how far they have come.

I've also gained a bit of my own fan base since I was revealed. I share the boys' social media accounts and try to post regularly. I still get a bit of hate from jealous fans and even a few death threats from sasaengs. It's pretty scary getting death threats. The boys got so paranoid when I first got one that I wasn't allowed anywhere without 10 bodyguards with me. Thankfully, that lasted maybe 2 months before I finally snapped and begged them to stop with the body guards. They were driving me nuts. But that wasn't the only problem that came.

"I'm sorry boys, but Y/n can't go with you guys to the US." Bang PD said. "B-but PD-nim, I-i've already talked w-with my teachers and c-caught up on all for work for the r-rest of the year so we d-don't have to worry about my sch-schooling." I said. "And we already talked with manager-nim and he has no problem with her coming with. He even made sure there were extra bodyguards when we go." Namjoon added. "Still, what if something happens to her while at the airport? What if she distracts you guys from your performances?" PD argued. "With all due re-respect (MOT7 anyone? - NW) sir, Y'n has never distracted us from performing. If anything, her presence makes it easier to focus on the performance because we wouldn't worry about her." Jin said. "And I've grown since I first came. I'll be in t-the middle of a-all the boys so something ha-happening at the airport won't be an issue." I said. Which is true. I no longer looked like was 5 years old. Instead, I looked like a girl my age that is perfectly healthy.

"......Are you sure you boys can handle having her there?" PD asked. The boys nodded. "Y/n, are you sure you can keep up with your school work?" PD asked as he turned to me. "Yes PD-nim." I said affirmatively. PD sat in front of us, contemplating for what seemed like forever as the boys and I waited for his answer.

".....Alright, she can go." PD finally said. The boys and I cheered as we bowed in thanks and left his office.

~time skip brought to you by OT7, the best bias ever~

I don't think I thought this threw very well. I knew we would be flying, but I thought I'd be okay. It's been 5 years since that......dreadful day.....I thought I could handle sitting here again. But as we were getting on the runway, my breath grew short, my eyesight started going blurry and dark, I felt cold and sweaty at the same time. I was scared. All I could think was: 'We're going to crash. I'm going to lose my family again. I could die this time.' My thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing my hand. My head snapped to my left, but my sight was still so dark and blurry that I couldn't make out the face.

"Br-.....Y/-....Brea-..Y/n. It's -kay. You're alright. Just breath." There voice slowly got more and more clear as I followed their quiet advice. I took shaky breaths, trying to get my breathing under control. My sight slowly grew brighter, but still blurry. I felt their hand wipe under my eye. I didn't even realize I was crying until then. Finally, I could see that the person holding my hand was........

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand another chapter is done and gone. This took a long time for idk why, but here it is. I have the next chapter underway as I post this so I'll see you guys next chapter, bye bye~!

~NekoWriter

HA! You actually thought I'd leave you like that. Nah! Think of this as a (SUPER) late April Fools prank. Did I get you? Lmao, alright back to the story.

"Yo-yoongi-oppa?" I asked. He nodded his head. "You okay? What was that about?" He asked, rubbing the back of my hand with his thump. I glanced back out the window before looking back to him. ".....The last time I was in a plane, I lost everything." I admitted. Yoongi kept a cool, calm face, but I felt his hand tighten for a split second. "This plane won't crash. Bulletproof is on it." He said as he laid back in his seat, hand still holding mine. I smile at his way of trying to comfort me, squeezing his hand in thanks as I felt the plane gain speed and leave the safety of the ground.

~aaaanother time skip brought to you by Yeontan! The cutest pupper EVER!~

"Finally! (*inserts gif of Jk after graduation ~NW) I swear, remind me to prepare myself before we fly again." I said as we entered the airport, carry ons in hand. The boys chuckled. "If we knew you were still so scared of flying, we would have told you before taking this one!" Jin said. We made our way to where Army was waiting for us. Just before we entered, everyone put on their masks and security surrounded us on all sides.

"Ready?" Namjoon asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. (Does anyone else's mind go IMMEDIATELY to the song 'Ready as I'll ever be' form the Tangled series, or just me? ~NW) We stared walking and right away were SWARMED by Armys trying to get a close look at the boys and paparazzi trying to get good shot of the boys. We stood, got some pictures taken from paparazzi before we continued on our way out. There quite a bit of pushing and shoving being done, trying to get close to the boys. I was kind of falling behind the boys, since I'm still really short compared to them, but still within the circle of security guards. But I guess I wasn't far in enough.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into the sea of girls. The were scratching, pulling and I felt a sharp pain in my left upper arm. Security immediately pulled everyone away and got me far away from any of them.

"Y/n, are okay?" Tae asked. I was clutching onto my arm, panting. Jin's eyes widened as he took a closer look at my arm. "She's bleeding. We need to get to a hospital. Now!" He said. Taehyung picked me up and we ran as fast as we could to the cars and bolted to the hospital.

Aaaaaaaaand another chapter is done. This is for real this time. I don't know why I went on such a long.....hiatus I guess you could say? I just didn't have any motivation to write anything and was just a blob in my house(then again who isn't being a blob in their house during this kind of time?) Anyway, I'll try and get the next chapter up ASAP(though I keep saying that and never do, I'm sorry you have to put up with my hypocritical butt) and I will see you all again then. Bye bye~!

~NekoWriter