A Day with Lil Meow Meow

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand back with another chapter!! I am honestly surprised by the amount of views I have, even though it isn't a lot. Thank you all for giving this story a chance. Now, without further adieu, let's see what Lil Meow Meow has in store for you all.
Edited
Y/N's pov.

Y/N's pov.
After Jin and everyone put out the fire Namjoon started, Jin made all of the boys sit in the living room to get an ear full. Namjoon apparently wanted to make me a surprise cake and ended up forgetting it was in the oven, making it eventually burn and catch fire. It was a sweet gesture and it made me smile knowing that he just wanted to do something special for me.

They did get my room done. I absolutely love it!

(I wish this was my room 😭 -NW) The bed was a perfect size for me up the little stairs There was also a computer desk in one corner of the room with a bookshelf next to it

(I wish this was my room 😭 -NW) The bed was a perfect size for me up the little stairs There was also a computer desk in one corner of the room with a bookshelf next to it. I ran and hugged everyone and thanked them for the room. With their help, I put my new clothes into the draws and closet.

Jin then made us dinner and we had another movie night. I stayed up for the whole movie this time but the others fell asleep. I smiled and wiggles my way out of Jungkook's arms and covered all of them with a blanket before going into my room and going to bed.

The next morning, I slowly woke up thanks to the sun coming through my curtains blinding me. I groaned and covered my head with the blankets. I heard a knock on my door and groaned again.

"Y/N, it's almost 10:30, you might want to get up. It's Yoongi's day with you." Jin called through the door. I groaned again and got up, letting my eyes adjust before I got off of my bed. I looked through my closet and pulled a pair of plain, black leggings, a sweatshirt with 'SUGA' and the number '93' on the back, and a hat with two silver rings going through the bill of it. Satisfied, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and took the seat next to Yoongi oppa. He looked at the back of my sweatshirt and smiled. I smiled up at him before I started eating.

"You have a Suga sweatshirt? No fair, you don't have mine." Jungkook whined. Taehyung joined in on his whining which made me giggle. I grabbed my notebook from my sweatshirt pocket and wrote down something.

'I have all of your sweatshirts, including one with just BTS on the back'

That made them both smile and stop their whining. I could see the others were happy as well, hearing that I had their sweatshirts too. We finished eating and Yoongi told the guys we were leaving. We climbed into the car and Yoongi told the driver the address. I gently tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. He turned to me and I showed him my notebook.

'Where are we going?'

"A music store." He said bluntly as he laid down and closed his eyes. He was asleep in an instant. Seeing him sleep made me tired as well. I leaned on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.