A Day With Tae Tae

Hello my lovely readers~!! Sorry this took so long to write. Christmas to New Year was busy for me surprisingly. I am honestly excited for you guys about this chapter. I love Tae's childish personality and how cute he can get at times. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the boys equally, but this man child can make me smile like no one else can. *cough* (That and he is my ultimate bias) *cough* Anyway, what does our precious Tae Tae have in store for you today? Let's see.
Edited
Y/N's pov.

I slowly woke up to quiet laughing as someone entered my room. They tried to be quiet as they got close to my bed, but failed to do so since their laughing kept getting louder and my room was a mess. Their laughing was the loudest once they got right beside my bed. I didn't really care though, I was still half asleep, slowly drifting back into Dreamland.

"WAKE UP Y/N-AH!!!" a very familiar voice yell as they pulled the blanket off of my body. I jumped maybe a foot off of my bed, startled by the sudden coldness. Taehyung stood there with my blanket in hand and his boxy smile covering half of his face. I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh come on Y/N-ah, it's my day today!! We have to hurry and eat breakfast or we won't have enough time to do what I planned to do! Up! Up! Up!" Taehyung said as he shook me lightly. I tiredly nodded and Taehyung bolted out of my room in excitement.

I stretched before getting off of my bed and heading towards my closet. Knowing Taehyung, it was probably going to be something exciting and fun so I knew I wanted shorts at least. I scrolled through my clothes and decided on this:

 I scrolled through my clothes and decided on this:

(Glasses and other accessories included -NW)

As I entered the kitchen, everyone stopped and complemented my outfit. "Thats perfect for what I have planned for today." Taehyung said from his seat. I smiled and sat next to Jungkook and Yoongi. We all happily ate, although Taehyung seemed to be distracted by whoever was texting him. Jin got tired of his phone going off in the middle of him talking.

"Yah, who is texting you so much?" He asked.
"No one. Sorry Hyung." Taehyung apologized and kept eating. The pings stopped after that and we all continued eating and talking.

Breakfast was over not too long afterwards and Taehyung and I were gone. Taehyung was bouncing in his seat as he watched the buildings passed. He had a bag with him with a change of clothes for the both of us, along with masks and sunglasses. Writing something in my notebook, I pulled on his sleeve. When he turned to look at him, I showed my notebook.

'Where are we going? And who was that you were texting?'

I watched as his eyes scanned the page. His boxy smile spread across his face when he finished. "Somewhere really fun and I was texting some people who will be meeting us there." He answered, mischief in his voice as he turned back to the scenery outside. Looking outside with him, I saw we were nearing a theme park not too far from the orphanage. I looked up at Taehyung with a smile on my face. He giggled, his eyes disappearing in his smile.