Coma pt:5

Heeeeeeello my lovely readers~! I'm spoiling you guys with updates!

Y/N's pov.

"I need my sunshine back."

I whipped back around in my chair again. "There it is again! This time it was Hobi!" I said as I scanned the yard for any sign of the boys.

"We didn't hear anything honey." My mom said. I turned back around.

"How can you not? It was so much clearer than last time! It was like he was right next to me!" I said with excitement. My parents shared a sad look. "What is it? What's with the look?" I asked.

Jimin's pov.

I stood at the foot of Y/n's bed, not really knowing what to do at this point. Many of the guys have given up talking to her and Jungkook refuses to see her since he believes it's his fault she is like this. It's been almost two months since that night.

"You know....it's getting harder and harder for us to see you like this. We have had multiple doctors come and take a look at you to try and see if there was anything wrong.....nothing has ever come of it." I said as I moved to the chair that remained perched to the right of Y/n who still laid there, only the movement of her breathing giving any indication of her still being with us.

"I don't know how much longer we can last seeing you like this. It has taken a really big toll on all of us, especially Jungkook-ah......We can hardly get him to eat anything let alone leave his room." I started, but stopped due to the tightness growing in my throat. I gulped and looked up towards the ceiling, trying to stop the tears from surfacing. I looked back down at her, seeing her peaceful sleep as she slept and the oxygen tube sticking out of her nose.

"You really need to wake up soon, mini mochi.......We won't last much longer if you stay like this. Please wake up mini mochi......

Wake up Y/n-ah"

Aaaaaaaaand another chapter done. These short chapters are almost done I swear! just two more short ones and then we will get to if you will wake up or not~! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye~!

~NekoWriter~